GNTTYPE.ORG is BAAAACK!

kenmosher

Whoosh!
OK folks ... GNTTYPE (at least the web site) is back!

DNS has been changed and the site should be back on line within 24-48 hours!

The mailing list is being tested and there is a bare bones discussio n board up and being tested before populating it with the appropriate topics.

Give it a whirl!

http://www.gnttype.org

That's old news. We heard about that a couple of hours ago. :D

Just kidding, glad to see the site back up and running. I've already sent several people there for references. The backbone of the TR.

Ken, that's good to hear! I count on gnttype (I'm too lazy to print out all this stuff!). :D

You and Scott have definitely been in it for the long haul, keeping gnttype going while scads of others have gone by the wayside. I commend your diligence, patience, and hard work. :)

Just figures...... when I pull and transplant my TR engine into the Cutlass the site goes down, now that it is running and most everything is sorted out it's back up.:p
Well I am very glad to see it back and will be spending a lot of time on there again. Thanks for all the hard work compiling and maintaining the info on the site.
And a big thanks to all the guys on here for the help along the way.:D

That great hats off to you guy's. It will be greatly appreciated by all.

Thanks AJ
:)

BTW

A special HUGE thanks goes to Rich Inacker (ignore the man behind the curtain!) He's the one that was pulling most of the levers and pushing the buttons for the site scripting and database setups. He's been invalauble in undoing *my* screw ups!

Contact Scott Keller (keller_s@swbell.net) for volunteering to help run the site, donations, advertising, etc. ... and be sure to say a big THANKS to him for all the support and for sticking with it, even though it was a drain on him at times.

... and finally thanks to all who've supported, contributed, and referenced the site. That's the reason it's what it is today!

Originally posted by kenmosher

The mailing list is being tested and there is a bare bones discussio n board up and being tested before populating it with the appropriate topics.
Give it a whirl!

OK, Mr. can't find anything (meaning me), other then the obvious, where is the discussion group?.

And a big thanks from all of us at CSH, HQ!.

The Discussion group is all new software and is just installed. No topic headings or moderator stuff is in place yet.

Scott Keller is working on that ... btw, you might want to contact him and volunteer for moderation of one of the tech areas!

keller_s@swbell.net

Someone get the fastest members ET list and stuff working again! I have to make a minor update. :cool:

The link to the good guy/bad guy list linked from your site has a ton of those "backdoor" viruses in it.

I went there and immediately had countless viruses come up. When I closed the site and reopened my browser it rerouted me to another page than my home page and almost every page I visited brought up an ad in my search window (that I never have open in the first place, it just openes it), and both my CD-roms opened.

You may want to check it out and if it is in fact diseased maybe strip the link from your site.