GNS Performance Shirts

T****

how about a good pic of the cockpit and a mustang or vette in the rear view fading away. With something like " it's too easy" , " have you beat your pony today" or " my other car is a GN or TT". I'm going to order one, but i'm looking for something funny as hell so when i show up to the track i'll be the only one rockin it.

T****

how about a good pic of the cockpit and a mustang or vette in the rear view fading away. With something like " it's too easy" , " have you beat your pony today" or " my other car is a GN or TT". I'm going to order one, but i'm looking for something funny as hell so when i show up to the track i'll be the only one rockin it.

"87 Buick Grand National... Telling people its not a Monte for over 20 years"

Or one of the other funny ones would be an awesome father's day present:cool: Better keep an eye on this stuff so I can let the wife know

I'd rather have a pic of my Black car than your White car-which looks great btw...:cool: (All mine are black) - Would this be an option?

caption:

"Don't make me embarrass you":biggrin:

I'd rather have a pic of my Black car than your White car-which looks great btw...:cool: (All mine are black) - Would this be an option?

caption:

"Don't make me embarrass you":biggrin:
No not at this time i'm sorry. The reason is because it costs me around $70-80 just for the screens (artwork) alone for each design. So right now we are only making the GNS Performance shirt as listed.

PS: All the rest of the shirts listed by (mcasteel) are just examples! Nothing else.

SW.

GNS Shirt Update!

Well after 4 shirt company's the GNS shirts are finally done!!!

The company that done these is very nice and the turn around time is pretty darn quick! They have the art work so there can be more made if anyone is intrested.

They are only available in WHITE!!

The cost is $25.00 shipped!!

Here is a picture of a finished shirt.

Front / Back

SW.

Attachments

• GNS Shirts 003.jpg
    GNS Shirts 003.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 163
  • GNS Shirts 001.jpg
    GNS Shirts 001.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 166
Nice shirt!;) Ill be at BPG for sure Saturday and Sunday, could I take an XL please?:eek: Scotty do you want me to paypal you ahead of time so i can just pick up the shirt at the event or easier to just pay and purchase all at once in person at the event? Let me know and thanks again, nice job!

Is it still possible to get one of these shirts they look great:biggrin:
YES, But instead of calling in an order for just one I would like to call in an order for around 10 so it's worth the shops time.

SO, Just so everyone knows "WE ARE ACCEPTING ORDERS ON THESE SHIRTS"

Order process in above post...

Thanks,
SW.

Nice shirt!;) Ill be at BPG for sure Saturday and Sunday, could I take an XL please?:eek: Scotty do you want me to paypal you ahead of time so i can just pick up the shirt at the event or easier to just pay and purchase all at once in person at the event? Let me know and thanks again, nice job!
You can just pay me at the event, I will bring your XL with your name (VETKILR) on it.

See ya there!

SW.

Scotty thanks for the pms and look forward to getting the license plate and t shirts. you da man sir!;)