GN's In The Movies

There was a Steven Seagal movie (from the 80s) where the bad guys steal a GN out of a parking garage. I think it was called "out for justice."

As mentioned above, there is a GN in "Out For Justice". Also, there was a one briefly in the second "Fast & Furious". One also had a little screen time in "Species" as well as "Heat Vision And Jack". TV appearances include Miami Vice & Rescue Me.

Fatal Beauty, Sam Elliot drove one. Made for tv movie called LA Take Down. Cop drove one, it was in a lot of the movie.

-FX/2 (Movie) - brief appearance of an 86 Regal T-type, which is unfortunately crashed near the end of the scene.
-Beverly Hills 90210 (TV) - 1993 episode focusing on drag racing, brief appearance of an 85 Grand National
-Fatal Beauty (Movie) - A few quick shots of Sam Elliot's 1986 (?) Grand National
-The Substitute 2 ( HBO Movie) - 87 GN w/ GNX fender vents
-Menace to Society (Movie) - 1986 GN used in shooting at hot dog stand
(phillyturbo6 wrote the above 5 in another thread)

All the 78-80 cars have the Turbo hood so there considered A Turbo Buick

-There was a 78-80 Turbo Regal in Crocodile Dundee II
- A 87 in 2 Fast 2 Real II
-A 78-80 in The Dukes of Hazzard Hazzard in Hollywood
-A 78-80 in Gang Related
-78-80 in Jade
-78-80 in House M.D.
-85 or 86 T Type in 2 Fast 2 Real II

And the GMC SyTy's
-Syclone in Jerry Seinfeld
-Typhoon in Lost Highway Bon Jovi
-Typhoon in Lethal Weapon 3
-Typhhon in Falling Down

Ok I'll get deep with mine.

There's a gn shown driving down a side street in an episode of john ratzenburger's made in america.

There's a framed drawing of a gn hanging on the wall in a scene from the movie "clay pigeons" starring vince vaughn.

David spade drives his around in the opening credits of his showbiz show on comedy central.

ALso I believe there's supposed to be an 82 GN in the 2nd fast and furious movie somewhere. I saw a note of it on the before black website, but couldn't bring myself to sit through the movie to find it.

Big question is how many GN's/TR's do you see in the movies where they HAVEN'T dubbed over the turbo 6 with a V8 sound?

It was also in the TV show 'Life' on NBC for a few episodes. Black GN with a white stripe and police lights.
I started watching this show because people were posting about the GN, but now my wife and I are hooked on the story. The producer of the show must have a thing for fast cars and hot girls, because every show more or less revolves around those two things.

And he must hold the GN in high regard: the high-$$$ exotics get trashed (Bentley is run over by a tractor, Maserati gets shot up) but the GN is given away to a cute blonde who's not wearing much.

In later episodes, they actually tamed down the V8 sound and blended in some turbo whistle.