GNS Carbon Fiber Parts

Saweet! More stuff I need to spend money on! :D

Scot, one thing to consider making is the Kenne Bell front air dam. I can't tell you how many messages I get from people wanting to know where they can get one or if I will sell mine. Just a thought!

is it wise to make something out of carbon fiber that will inevitably get rammed into a curb while parking or be used to decapitate some small to medium sized wild animal?

is it wise to make something out of carbon fiber that will inevitably get rammed into a curb while parking or be used to decapitate some small to medium sized wild animal?
No less wise than using fiberglass, which is what they were originally made out of. And if ground clearance is the guideline used to determine what is or isn't made out of carbon fiber, someone needs to alert Ferrari, Lamborghini and a few others as I am pretty sure their front ends are lower than a Regal. LOL

hello lady and gents; Ilike CF as it's light and strong. Beside what's been said about parts wanted don't forget the drivers compartment. The guy that is doing his car totally over from the West coast did some nice things with CF looking adhesive sheet that looksgood to me. To me CF equals money so if your in the need gofor it.
IBBY

then call scot w (gnsperf) and ask him but he may be in bowling green KY this week

WOW! I completely forgot this post was around any more.. LOL..... Carbon Fiber hoods & deck lid's were talked about and Don Cruz actually made doors at one time, the problem is No One wants to pay the price for Carbon once those large items are made. Molds are astronomical to have made right now and that gets rolled into the price so if anyone was to do them I would suggest that the people who want them need to pay up front like a group buy or something, THEN have them made cause otherwise the place having them made might be stuck with a bunch of money put into this and a bunch of product that they can't recoup their money... There are Plenty of reputable ( High Dollar ) companies that would do a great job making them BUT they are expensive!

Dan Roberts - The line loc brackets are no longer made... The sales just dropped off on them so we quit making them but we still sell just the steel ones...

Scot - is there any plans on making more of the wheelhouse extension panels anymore? the ones to give more clearance at the top of the wheelhouse?

Scot - is there any plans on making more of the wheelhouse extension panels anymore? the ones to give more clearance at the top of the wheelhouse?
Hi Jeff,

Actually the new design is done and they are available on our website. With the new design brings a new price by the guy making them just so you know we didn't set the price...

Sorry Scot - been checking your website for a while waiting for these that I didn't check before I posted - well look at it as free advertising - btw your website still says its unavailable when you try to add it to the cart

Sorry Scot - been checking your website for a while waiting for these that I didn't check before I posted - well look at it as free advertising - btw your website still says its unavailable when you try to add it to the cart
Thanks for the heads up on that, Should be all fixed!

hello people; In the past on this site a guy had a got CF driveshaft. I told him ( he had it bad) and the reply was (that's what my wife says)
IBBY

download (4).jpg