GNS Carbon Fiber Parts

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
We just started receiving some of our New G-Body carbon fiber parts in and expect to get more shortly so I decided to put up a thread here that I can add parts to as they come in... NOTE: These are REAL carbon fiber and not just a tape or paint! These parts are also buffed to reveal a High Gloss finish! We will be offering a few carbon fiber options for people in terms of pricing. We will offer some stuff in "Full Carbon" or "Composite" (Carbon & fiber glass) the composite will be considerably cheaper and most will never tell the difference between the two... The "Radiator Hold down bracket" is coming next with a Stainless steel button head hardware kit! ;)

For starters here is the GNS mounting bracket for Line Lock solenoids.... No more screwing them into your inner fender and now Very light weight! Carbon fiber bracket $48.95 & the Original steel powder coated one is now on sale for $28.00 but once these steel ones are gone they will Not be made anymore due to the many steps it takes to have them made, we are trying to make our life a little more simple....
Total weight of Full Carbon bracket - 1.3 oz
CF line-loc bracket 002.jpg

The next part to arrive is the "Radiator hold down bracket" and this part will be done both ways (Full Carbon & Composite) to offer a couple price variations. We are not sure of the prices at this point but as soon as they arrive we will know more..

Here is a sample picture of the "Radiator Hold down bracket" These too will have a High gloss finish along with Stainless Steel button head hardware! (You will be required to reuse your old rubber grommets)
Radiator hold down.JPG

Nice job. I wish I wasn't loosing my job I would be buying abunch of stuff from you.

Nice work Scott. Good luck with it bud. PM me when you get the price of the full carbon rad. hold down please.

Wow! That radiator hold down is very nice. I think I'm going to need one.

Mike Barnard

Wow! That radiator hold down is very nice. I think I'm going to need one.

Mike Barnard
Yes! We plan to be making all kinds of stuff for the Buick Regals.. ALL Carbon products will be listed here as they are done so if your interested please subscribe to this thread so you get all updates.

SW.

Fenders and hood!
Coming! Along with many other parts.....

Time is only the limiting factor here as we can only do one product at a time but by the end of the 2012 year we hope to have all of these things done for you guy's!

SW.

Subscribed!! Nice parts, Scot. Keep 'em coming, especially the CF hood. Make sure it fits like a stocker, has the faux trim lip at the rear edge, and is nice as the ones Hartline sells.
John A, Turbohh

Looks good Scot. Glad to see someone picked up the ball with CF stuff. A couple of ideas for you, lower door panels, gnx vents, front and rear speaker covers (you could make the rear fit more speakers), PS resivior (sp??) bracket, horn ring, and last but not least the elusive turbo cover!!

We got the two Carbon Fiber Radiator hold down brackets in today to test fit and got the stainless steel button head hardware. Tested both pieces on my car and they fit like a glove and look amazing too! MUCH lighter than the OEM one!! We are picking up a digital scale to get an actual weight savings on these as well.

These will be offered in a couple ways. 1) will be Full Carbon Fiber........... 2) will be a composite (fiberglass & carbon) no one will ever know the difference between the two and the "Composite" one will be considerably cheaper. The one in this picture is the "Composite" radiator hold down!!

Now we can move forward with production and start stocking these.. Price will be posted very soon as we work out the details..

CF Rad brkt 004.jpg ** Stock OEM weighs 2.14 lbs / Full carbon weighs 9.4 oz. (Weight savings of 14.75 oz.)

Scot,
What's the guess about CF hoods??? Are you still planning on bringing one out, or has it proved to be too difficult?? What's next for CF stuff??
John A, Turbohh

turbohh said:
Scot,
What's the guess about CF hoods??? Are you still planning on bringing one out, or has it proved to be too difficult?? What's next for CF stuff??
John A, Turbohh

That would be some ill pay gud $$ for..

Got my CF radiator hold down this week. Looks very nice. Will post pictures when I get a chance. :)
Thanks Scott for another great product.

Mike Barnard

Saweet! More stuff I need to spend money on! :D

Scot, one thing to consider making is the Kenne Bell front air dam. I can't tell you how many messages I get from people wanting to know where they can get one or if I will sell mine. Just a thought!

Saweet! More stuff I need to spend money on! :D

Scot, one thing to consider making is the Kenne Bell front air dam. I can't tell you how many messages I get from people wanting to know where they can get one or if I will sell mine. Just a thought!
+++++10000000 and in carbon fiber that would be sweeet