GN1 downpipe- what do you guys think?

I live down the street from his shop. I am running a original set of his headers, a 3 dp, his fmic, and his radiator, all products are great, no worries with Archie.

prices?

No prices on his website, am I missing something? Everyone else has a price list. :confused:

No prices on his website, am I missing something? Everyone else has a price list. :confused:

I talked with Archie today, and he gave me a reason for this but don't remember what it is right now. Give him a call (someone posted his # earlier in this thread I believe) and he'll be happy to quote you all the prices you need. He seems like a sensible and straightforward guy, and his prices are outstanding (his stretched SLIC is $200 less than just about anybody else's for example). I got a quote from him for the external wastegate downpipe (found out he doesn't carry an internal WG DP), exhaust cutout, and cat-back exhaust and he's throwing in a boost controller for free. Also if you go on ebay and do a search for his store several of his products are listed there with prices that are pretty close to what he charges through his regular business. One other thing I like, he said he has a couple hundred thousand dollar's worth of inventory in stock so no waiting other than for the shipping itself.

I have one of his front mount intercoolers and am very pleased with it. He's no stranger to fast Buicks either, as his brother was mentioned in an old issue of BGNRA listing him as 19th fastest turbo V6 back in '02. He ran a 9.01 at 154 that year. HTH
MH

Hello, I would contact Archie at GN1. He is very helpful over the phone. PM me if you want his number.
Thanks
Coach

i got the gn1 downpipe, Brer Rabbit helped me install it since im new to turbo buicks. here are some pics

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00696.jpg

ARRRRRGGGHHH!!!!! SHOOTING MYSELF FOR SELLING MY MEASE DP!
3" stainless, external gate with a tial 40mm, dam!

sorry, i had to vent. Archies a chill guy though I have never done business with him. I have seen him at the track for years too. This external DP seems nice.

DS