GN1 combo ?

mongoose87

mongoose87
I was looking at this combo, what injectors should i get and has anyone tried this combo on 87 GN with 81k on it, what I have so far. 9" Art Cart 3000 stall, 340 Aeromotive fuel pump,hot wire kit, 30 lbs injectors, RJC plate, cold air intake, volt booster, boost controller, Kirban 3" down pipe, dual exhaust, new 100 lbs valve springs, and Accufab Fuel regulator. Next on the list a Meth/Alky kit, Front mount Intercooler, and Turbo with TT chip.

Product ID: DP-TURBO-COMBO
DOWNPIPE, TURBO, AND BOOST CONTROL COMBO
Details
This is a "GN1Performance Downpipe, Boost controller, and Turbo Combo" This kit includes a 3" Down Pipe with a 46mm Wastegate, a Tubonetics Boost controller, and a custom 66 turbo featuring a .63A/R exhaust, 4" inlet and a p trim wheel.

You might want to deal with a vendor that supports this site and has a long outstanding reputation with the community...

You can go 11's for a lot cheaper...

I would avoid that combo. Buy a set of heads, and a small turbo like a 6262 or 6176 and then get an intercooler. I'd go to 80lb/hr injectors. They will have the highest resale value of used injectors if you ever sell them and they will easily cover your needs. If I had $2k to spend I'd do heads and small turbo even before I wasted money on ex parts or intercooler. The heads and turbo and fuel system will give you room to crank it up and make power if you run high octane. Downpipe is worth little. Alky injection is nice but it won't make more power than high octane fuel by itself.