GN1 aluminum "as cast" flow numbers VS champion race ported

I love how contradicting tech on a tech post in a tech forum is ''just car guys talking smack''.

That's how you end up with ants.

Let me clarify I run e85 and I'm shooting for 700rwhp. Ignore my signature, I have a whole new build in progress.

all forged, stroked, 10:1 compression, etc

I went over 700rwhp on untouched GN1s. I think it would be easier on e85. Race porting them may let you do it at lower boost but until you hit 700rwhp they won't be holding you back. Even in a full weight car that should be good for close to mid 9s and almost 140mph.

I went big. I got the gn1 offcenter intake and race porting that along with the heads together.

Why not. Waiting on some backorder parts and custom pistons anyways. Figured now is the best time. If I don’t spend it, my wife will.

If I break this 109 I will put these parts on a TA block and be done with it.

I went big. I got the gn1 offcenter intake and race porting that along with the heads together.

Why not. Waiting on some backorder parts and custom pistons anyways. Figured now is the best time. If I don’t spend it, my wife will.

That's the way to do it!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Please post up pics & data later.

Lol yea my wife would hate you guys. My mind was pretty made up. I haven’t spared any expense since I bought this buick. I was very close to buying a TA block but I don’t really “need” it (I hope).

I might start a build thread but doesn’t seem as exciting as TA / S2 1000+ hp builds.

With all the money I have spent on parts, a build thread would at least have a lot of cool pictures. I’ll get judged for my decisions. I don’t follow the typical buick protocols.

Lol yea my wife would hate you guys. My mind was pretty made up. I haven’t spared any expense since I bought this buick. I was very close to buying a TA block but I don’t really “need” it (I hope).

I might start a build thread but doesn’t seem as exciting as TA / S2 1000+ hp builds.

With all the money I have spent on parts, a build thread would at least have a lot of cool pictures. I’ll get judged for my decisions. I don’t follow the typical buick protocols.
Nothing wrong with a badass 109.