Gn-x-ray

next time i will get mine out ,cant wait to see how he can make my T look with metallic paint MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO ALL!!!!!
Iv'e tried to get you to attend the last two buy you had to work! Maybe if this happens again sometime soon I can drop off my car and pick up yours and do the shoot.. or you will just have to get sick that day.... ;)

Yeah I would love to see him shot your car. I'm sure it will turn out awesome..

Scot W.

Thanks for the compliments guys! The car is coming along great and should look even nicer when BG comes along.

Scot W.

Sweet Lookin ride! I love it! Very nice photos also!
Thanks Cliff!! On my way back from Wisc. I ended up traped and having to drive in that sheeting of Ice on the roads!!! :eek:

I'll post up a thread now of it in the lounge. Please reply with the details of what all happened...

Scot W.

Nice white car! I had several chances to buy it but couldn't afford to put a motor/tranny in it and have the decklid painted. (Did not have a motor or tranny in it at that time) Unique leather seats with a floor shifter, that's what I liked about it. I don't know the gentleman that you bought it from but I do know the last 2 previous owners. The wheels and center caps that are on it came from me though. Looks really sharp!!!

Very nice car!!!! one question though, are you going to put rear spoilers on it anytime soon?

Very nice car!!!! one question though, are you going to put rear spoilers on it anytime soon?
Yes I plan on puting a rear spoiler on it soon! Just thinking on a different look... ;)

Scot W.

Nice white car! I had several chances to buy it but couldn't afford to put a motor/tranny in it and have the decklid painted. (Did not have a motor or tranny in it at that time) Unique leather seats with a floor shifter, that's what I liked about it. I don't know the gentleman that you bought it from but I do know the last 2 previous owners. The wheels and center caps that are on it came from me though. Looks really sharp!!!
I sent you a PM.

Scot W.

For some reason I thought Xray had the GNX flares? Guess not. No GN rear spoiler either? Any plans to add those at all?

For some reason I thought Xray had the GNX flares? Guess not. No GN rear spoiler either? Any plans to add those at all?
The answer is YES, I do plan on adding those when the time is right and i'm ready. For right now you are looking at pictures of "work in progress" of the car.

Flares will come when I do my 18"x10" or 18"x11" rims all the way around!

And the spoiler is under cunstruction right now to be alittle different.

This is a clone with the help of the owner of the real (X-ray) car. That is why I have decided to call this one "GN-X-RAY" and have just one emblem on the trunk. "X-RAY" has two!

I took the emblems GN-X / X-RAY and slid them together to come up with and make "GN-X-RAY"

Scot W.

1 of 127 ?

Well I was doing some surfing and ran accross this website Buick History

There is some intresting reading.

It looks like my car may be one of 127!

T-Type

1,921 Produced
235 HP @ 4000 RPM
330 ft-lbs of torque at 2400 RPM
- 127 Equipped with gray leather, 55 equipped with tan leather, 1 Equipped with Lear Siegler seats.