Gn-x-ray

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Here is a few pic's of my car from this past weekend. These are some good pic's. This time a friend of mine done the photoshoot with his new Nikon D3..

I sure wish the weather would have been alittle better for more light but they still turned out great.

Looking Good, the pic quality is excellent. Gotta get mine up there and let you put the magic touch on it! :biggrin:

Looking Good, the pic quality is excellent. Gotta get mine up there and let you put the magic touch on it! :biggrin:
Thanks bud! The quality is due to the likker camera!! :biggrin: (Turbo dave) & I had a great time and got some great shots of our cars..

Here's one more

looks awsome

I love that x-ray look :cool: :cool: :biggrin: do you take it to rod runs I would like to see it in person.

I love that x-ray look :cool: :cool: :biggrin: do you take it to rod runs I would like to see it in person.
Yep we are there every year, Alot of us with GN's park at the Shoney's on the far end of the parkway. Your welcome anytime..

Scot W.

That is one clean car.....:biggrin:

How about some inside shots, engine ect...

Looks awesome.

That is one clean car.....:biggrin:

How about some inside shots, engine ect...

Looks awesome.
The interior and engine bay are on the winter check list and are tore apart now but I will post some when it's done. There are some engine & interior pic's of when I first got it in another thread.

Scot W.

Any chance he will be available when I come up to get my car done???

BTW where did you get your fender louvers?? (sp)

Any chance he will be available when I come up to get my car done???

BTW where did you get your fender louvers?? (sp)
He is local and a freind of mine so he will be available.

The fender louvers were on the car when I bought it! ( they were black!)

Scot W.

Hope this one turned out OK after I compressed it. :redface:

Guess I compressed it too far. Scot's friend sure does fantastic work though!!

Attachments

• _ARW0491.jpg
    _ARW0491.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 873
looks great

next time i will get mine out ,cant wait to see how he can make my T look with metallic paint MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO ALL!!!!!