GN VS GN VS Dodge Charger srt8

One sat afternoon my cousin came over my house blowing his horn telling me to come out so he can spank on my behind.He has a gn highly modified with the te60 turbo, 3in downpipe big injectors and single shot exhaust.So I steped outside an asked him what did he want.He said go get your gn so I can bust your behind.So I'm thinking my car is mostly stock,stock turbo, intercooler, injectors,downpipe,tinman cold air kit,ajustable fuel pressure reg,Red Armstrong fuel pump, smc alky kit,chip,boost guage and scanmaster.I don't liked to be temped,so I said the hell with it let's do it.So I went to my garage,an I here that single shot exhaust fire up street.So I came out of my driveway and went after him.I met at a traffic light,so he look over at me and said on green,I had no time to boost up some power because the light turned green an I can hear that single shot take off like bat out hell, he got out on me about a half a car.But! the stock turbo is not to be taken lightly.I heard the turbo scream like a bitch and with that comes boost,I saw myself run him down by two cars before he quit on me.So we pulled over an he said that is not the same car.So I did not brag,we shook hands and went crusin.

Way to spank that beehind! What boost level are you running just out of curiousity?

So your a tuning god, your cousin sucks at it and the srt 8 was a WHAT...? what else does your cuz have in His HIGHLY modified GN.
got pics,track times. guess your meaning of highly modified and stock are different from mine or the cops werent chasing ya all at the time. lol:biggrin: :biggrin: ;)

Never mind now I get it..."You Saw Yourself, Run Him Down" okay we good....use waz dreamin. It happens.
I usually take a piss, have a shudder and go back to sleep. Congrats on the stocker.

Gee, all this time thought mine was kinda, sorta modified... just joking..Yanking your chain. have a good day eh.

tunning

So your a tuning god, your cousin sucks at it and the srt 8 was a WHAT...? what else does your cuz have in His HIGHLY modified GN.
got pics,track times. guess your meaning of highly modified and stock are different from mine or the cops werent chasing ya all at the time. lol:biggrin: :bigg

Never mind now I get it..."You Saw Yourself, Run Him Down" okay we good....use waz dreamin. It happens.
I usually take a piss, have a shudder and go back to sleep. Congrats on the stocker.

Gee, all this time thought mine was kinda, sorta modified... just joking..Yanking your chain. have a good day eh.
Thats right my tech is a tunning king.

I don't wanna call BS, but a TE-60 should have pulled your butt hard up top. What did you do, race to 50MPH?? ;)

Nah, I guess its possible. Guys car must have been way out of tune or just a REALLY poor total combo.

got pics,track times. guess your meaning of highly modified and stock are different from mine or the cops werent chasing ya all at the time. lol:biggrin: :biggrin: ;)

love it