Gn Vs. Camaro Street Race

After watching again and hearing that camaro it is even more impressive that the GN walked him down and only lost by 2. I don't get these $500 races when guys trailer in cars. When they trailer them in around here it is usually $5K, $10K, etc.. :eek:

That is true. I stopped a car load of guys from NY a couple years back in Bridgeport, CT. that were going to set up a race somewhere in the city with another car and the rear passenger had $10K cash in $20.00 bills in a plastic bag. Everyone had guns. All had permits for them tho. $500 will usually get you a race with a honda or something chessy. Then again if you sling dope $10K is a couple tax free days of work for some....:mad:

your correct there,thats how the dirty south boys do it ,all for kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk'ssssssssssssssssssssss

i got a few buddys who just locked in 10k punk out on 50k or better against a guy from fl.its really crazy to me,but whatever floats ur boat a guess.same guys run on the street alot with a pot ranging from 5k or better,and this is not hear say.its common down south.

Yeah it is very common down here. While I will agree alot of the money is drug money not all of it is though. I know a Up north you guys have Atlanic City and out west you got vegas to gamble. Down here alot of folks gamble in the street:eek: I have seen guys play golf for a grand a hole, down here big $$ gambling is very common!

to get the race off i know spot my 6 he' loves to race. and is willing to spot out faster car i hope they'll spin or brake i give Brad props for taking the gamble and keeping the tradition going..

to get the race off i know spot my 6 he' loves to race. and is willing to spot out faster car i hope they'll spin or brake i give Brad props for taking the gamble and keeping the tradition going..

Thats what I'm talking about!

I have the same picture its on my phone, but mine has my cat in the middle of the bed of $1000 dollars. Street racing can be VERY VERY good to you if you know when to bet and how much! I miss those days!!!!! The secret is 60' times! High converter with suspension, and you'll own many people, even whom have more power then you. Traction and 60' times (just like at a track) I feel are the most important to winning a race.

And of course not getting caught...:eek:

Exactly, I did some stupid stuff when I was young and first got the GN. But to be honest I don't have the, um cough, to street race anymore. It isn't me that I worry about as much as the idiot beside me killing himself and me getting a manslaugther rap:eek:

wow i didnt know this was on here, im the owner the the lt1.. the car was just put together couple days before hand.. he thought he was going be cocky and race me with my car untuned,, i couldnt pass that up, i gave him 10 before when i had a lt1 and i beat him so he figured he was going to beat me with giving me 10... guys you have to remember, i was out 10 cars, no rubber down , not vht or anything, i had to leave at idle.. no transbrake , no spray.. he knew exactly what he was doing, the starting line where he was leaving from was prepped like the track,, so now think about it,, my car no prep, not tuned, racing a dialed in gn.. i didnt ask for the spots , he offered,, and no it was $500,, we raised the stakes a little, it was like 700-800.. and i won probably by 5-6, letting off on the top end because he had no chance in catching me,, and i did offer him a head up race which he declined and said he had trans issues.. if we raced head up, it wouldnt have been any other way either,, i could of left of the transbrake on spray,, huge diff.. if you guys see the outlaw dvd raw 2 you can see the diff how my car left vrs filly and then the race where i raced alpha huge diff... everyone takes a gamble and he took one to see a race.. next year ill have a lt1 out again and ill be more then willing to race him head up..

What a man!!!! Took 10 car lengths ( BIG DISADVANTAGE) Didnt spray it or use the trans brake, trailered it in, etc , etc , etc??? WTF???
Next time put him at the big disadanntage and spot him the 10 cars!!!
Tell you what. Bring it to the track and I will spot you 20 cars with my v6!!
Later Mike ;)

What a man!!!! Took 10 car lengths ( BIG DISADVANTAGE) Didnt spray it or use the trans brake, trailered it in, etc , etc , etc??? WTF???
Next time put him at the big disadanntage and spot him the 10 cars!!!
Tell you what. Bring it to the track and I will spot you 20 cars with my v6!!
Later Mike ;)

if youd learn how to read, i DID give him 10 before,,, and yes it was a disadvange to the guy getting spotted out,, yes i trailer it because i had no exhaust, he thought and everybody else that id lose.. my car was still on stock suspension too..

ill bring it to the track but i dont want 20, ill take 10 ,, how much do u wanna do it for? it will be yellow one,, sold the roller and got another one,,, what town r u from? if you make it worth my while ill come out to and land on u at your track,unless your like in california or something, then we can meet halfway,, and after i beat you with you giving me 10, ill let you try to win the money back and ill try you head the f**k up...

wow i didnt know this was on here, im the owner the the lt1.. the car was just put together couple days before hand.. he thought he was going be cocky and race me with my car untuned,, i couldnt pass that up, i gave him 10 before when i had a lt1 and i beat him so he figured he was going to beat me with giving me 10... guys you have to remember, i was out 10 cars, no rubber down , not vht or anything, i had to leave at idle.. no transbrake , no spray.. he knew exactly what he was doing, the starting line where he was leaving from was prepped like the track,, so now think about it,, my car no prep, not tuned, racing a dialed in gn.. i didnt ask for the spots , he offered,, and no it was $500,, we raised the stakes a little, it was like 700-800.. and i won probably by 5-6, letting off on the top end because he had no chance in catching me,, and i did offer him a head up race which he declined and said he had trans issues.. if we raced head up, it wouldnt have been any other way either,, i could of left of the transbrake on spray,, huge diff.. if you guys see the outlaw dvd raw 2 you can see the diff how my car left vrs filly and then the race where i raced alpha huge diff... everyone takes a gamble and he took one to see a race.. next year ill have a lt1 out again and ill be more then willing to race him head up..

The difference is your car is a pile of **** and his isnt!!! Are you a ricer asking for lengths?? So Sad.....

Mario... He gambled, he lost, big deal. Did you really expect to see a bunch of TR owners happy to see a GN lose? I keep hearing you only won by 2 lengths.:rolleyes: The minute you agree to run on the street, get spotted ten cars out, leave off idle, on motor, with slicks, Please dont cry about the prep of the street. Congrats on your Win! But we still are bias on this board at times for obvious reasons.:biggrin:

and i won probably by 5-6, letting off on the top end because he had no chance in catching me
Looks and sounds like you let off at the finish line to me. Most of us do have speakers to hear the two cars on the top end!:rolleyes:

wanna race my car vrs your junk ****? **** bring it on the street and u got a lane with that car for a g,.. how about that?

yes, u can hear it, u can also hear when i sprayed my car and u can also hear that i left on idle,, and yes i did get off the spray on top end.. my car was crazy loud because it had open headers and i beat him by at least 5 cars..

wanna race my car vrs your junk ****? **** bring it on the street and u got a lane with that car for a g,.. how about that?

How bout you lick my stink nuggets!! Go back to chi-town and talk your stupid ****.... You dont want me to get a lane..

I watch the video, and it looked like both parties agreed to terms. Someone won and someone lost. Did'nt look like anyone was crying that was involved why are people crying here. Every dog has his day and a good dog has two. Nice GN by the way.