Gn Vs. Camaro Street Race

Someone should post the video of mario against sixshtr off that video. That one was good and funny too!!!:D

Lets see...231ci v6 3800lbs Gn vs 350ci+ 3400lb v8 camaro on spray getting a 10 car spot....yeah Scott4Dmny you said it about right.

wow i didnt know this was on here, im the owner the the lt1.. the car was just put together couple days before hand.. he thought he was going be cocky and race me with my car untuned,, i couldnt pass that up, i gave him 10 before when i had a lt1 and i beat him so he figured he was going to beat me with giving me 10... guys you have to remember, i was out 10 cars, no rubber down , not vht or anything, i had to leave at idle.. no transbrake , no spray.. he knew exactly what he was doing, the starting line where he was leaving from was prepped like the track,, so now think about it,, my car no prep, not tuned, racing a dialed in gn.. i didnt ask for the spots , he offered,, and no it was $500,, we raised the stakes a little, it was like 700-800.. and i won probably by 5-6, letting off on the top end because he had no chance in catching me,, and i did offer him a head up race which he declined and said he had trans issues.. if we raced head up, it wouldnt have been any other way either,, i could of left of the transbrake on spray,, huge diff.. if you guys see the outlaw dvd raw 2 you can see the diff how my car left vrs filly and then the race where i raced alpha huge diff... everyone takes a gamble and he took one to see a race.. next year ill have a lt1 out again and ill be more then willing to race him head up..

I knew it was only a matter of time before you posted in here. Lets get things straight MO.

1) You offered to race me heads up for two years straight and EVERY SINGLE TIME I had my car out you were NOWHERE to be found.
2) I heard you were at the track spraying that TOILET with a 350 shot on Sunday so I called you Sunday night and said NO EXCUSES bring that junk out we know for a fact your car is running because it was at the track today. You had nothing but EXCUSES so I said "f*** it, you got a tennis ball spot!" and you said NO! (we have that on tape as well so dont deny it). Then I said you got 10 on central and you said NO! Finally I didn't give a f*** and said you got 10 on the INDY road which works like a track! Its not my fault your scrap can't work without 100 gallons of vht! My front bumper was at your rear bumper when we crossed the finish line which is 1 car length, thats pretty pathetic for a 396" SBC with a 350hp shot of nitrous in a 3000lb car!!!

The day you race me heads on the street up is the day you will get your wig straight SPLIT in front of a LOT of people and it will be for $10k, not this $1k bs you want to race for. Time to add another fogger and start drilling out those nos pills mo!! Lol. KABOOM in 2008 for mario......... again. Haha.

My hat is off to the GN. He gives the guy every chance to win and the camaro was still skeptical.

I knew it was only a matter of time before you posted in here. Lets get things straight MO.

1) You offered to race me heads up for two years straight and EVERY SINGLE TIME I had my car out you were NOWHERE to be found.
2) I heard you were at the track spraying that TOILET with a 350 shot on Sunday so I called you Sunday night and said NO EXCUSES bring that junk out we know for a fact your car is running because it was at the track today. You had nothing but EXCUSES so I said "f*** it, you got a tennis ball spot!" and you said NO! (we have that on tape as well so dont deny it). Then I said you got 10 on central and you said NO! Finally I didn't give a f*** and said you got 10 on the INDY road which works like a track! Its not my fault your scrap can't work without 100 gallons of vht! My front bumper was at your rear bumper when we crossed the finish line which is 1 car length, thats pretty pathetic for a 396" SBC with a 350hp shot of nitrous in a 3000lb car!!!

The day you race me heads on the street up is the day you will get your wig straight SPLIT in front of a LOT of people and it will be for $10k, not this $1k bs you want to race for. Time to add another fogger and start drilling out those nos pills mo!! Lol. KABOOM in 2008 for mario......... again. Haha.

Well, there it is, the other side of the story!

:D

I think we TR owners have it rough because people always ask for silly things when we want to race. My personal two favorites are, take your turbo off, and keep your street tires on(no drag radials).:rolleyes:
I know what you mean, just the other day a guy at my job told me to put my front tires on the back to run his vett.

BLOWNV6 is in Dayton Ohio

if youd learn how to read, i DID give him 10 before,,, and yes it was a disadvange to the guy getting spotted out,, yes i trailer it because i had no exhaust, he thought and everybody else that id lose.. my car was still on stock suspension too..

ill bring it to the track but i dont want 20, ill take 10 ,, how much do u wanna do it for? it will be yellow one,, sold the roller and got another one,,, what town r u from? if you make it worth my while ill come out to and land on u at your track,unless your like in california or something, then we can meet halfway,, and after i beat you with you giving me 10, ill let you try to win the money back and ill try you head the f**k up...

Mike let me know if this clown actually takes you up on this I want in I'll dig up some cash to put up.. Just like all the chevy guys with all the excuses :rolleyes: and now running his mouth even when he has no idea who he has called out.. See how he wants to bring someone elses faster car to run you just in case you "might" be faster than spot my 6.. He is in for a rude awakening just give him the 10 and shut it down at the 1/2track and coast through that should be good for a laugh. Mike is in Dayton Ohio and I am sure would meet you where ever for the right $ on the line.
Spot my 6 nice job going fast with class didn't get there first, no excuses just paid the man.

Keep the laughs coming guys.

Dont bother dave. Register at Chitown Racing Forums - Powered by vBulletin and look at all the posts he has up there over the last few days (while the snow is heavily hitting chitown, lol). He is currently setting up races that will NEVER happen with about 50 members right now.

At the end, we just viewed this stupid 10 spot race as a donation to a handicapped pollock who has no idea what he is doing when it comes to building a fast car. We felt bad for him so we donated to his stupidity fund. Poor mario.

ps for those of you who would like to know some more funny info.... After this 10 spot race (which happened in 2006), mario and I locked up $400 at Outlaw Motorsports in the winter for a heads up race in 2007. The race was supposed to be for $3k. Well guess what? Mario was no where to be found this year so I collected the lock in money. Lets see what happens in 2008. Ill predict that he wont race me heads up on the street. Anyone care to side bet $100?

Mike let me know if this clown actually takes you up on this I want in I'll dig up some cash to put up.. Just like all the chevy guys with all the excuses :rolleyes: and now running his mouth even when he has no idea who he has called out.. See how he wants to bring someone elses faster car to run you just in case you "might" be faster than spot my 6.. He is in for a rude awakening just give him the 10 and shut it down at the 1/2track and coast through that should be good for a laugh. Mike is in Dayton Ohio and I am sure would meet you where ever for the right $ on the line.
Spot my 6 nice job going fast with class didn't get there first, no excuses just paid the man.

Keep the laughs coming guys.

HeHeHe I too would like to be in on this! Because i know the deal!

Mario, you have no idea what an azz ****pin BlownV6 would lay on you my friend and you called him out.:eek: :eek: :D

Mike could probably give you 20 cars and have his car turned off and then start it after you make the move and still beat you to the finish line.:tongue:

Something you guys may not be thinking about in regards to the GN losing 500.00. If he is getting paid for the sales of the DVD, then it's just an investment to getting more (theoreticly, sp?) by putting on the DVD some great races.

Something you guys may not be thinking about in regards to the GN losing 500.00. If he is getting paid for the sales of the DVD, then it's just an investment to getting more (theoreticly, sp?) by putting on the DVD some great races.

The DVD was just a compilation of some races over the year. None of the racers got paid.

Still it shows that spot my 6 went above and beyond to get this guy to race him, even though he lost..slightly..everyone on here knows he would have won if the conditions were more fair.
That was a great race you ran spot my 6, I look forward to seeing more of your car racing.
Plus, it must feel good to know that your car is the one other GN's want to be when they grow up, lol.

i second that ! very nice car. one thing though when you give somebody 10 if i was you i wouldve at least got the hit.then his a hole wouldve been severly drew up when the gns frontend got in his sight.