Gn Vs. Camaro Street Race

So who won?

Anyhow, you have to give props to that GN owner :cool: I was freaken out when he cought up to the F body.

10 cars!

I think we TR owners have it rough because people always ask for silly things when we want to race. My personal two favorites are, take your turbo off, and keep your street tires on(no drag radials).:rolleyes:

The whole lets do it from a roll or lenghts always gets me:rolleyes: Anyhow, even though the GN lost you have to hand it to him for catching up!

Ford/Chevy event....$200K in cars and hardware, $20K in trailers.

Buick Event....$150K in cars and hardware, $0 in trailers.

Creamin'em with the AC on.....priceless.

He would have raped that noisemaker.

heads up,the way to goo

that stroked out camaro asking land on a v6 "109" brick,the brick still catches up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11???

Heads up,the GN would murder him no doupt!!!!,filly6 aint no punk, car has balls as a stage car..... major props for our kind!!!!!!!!!!1 buick 4 life!!

He had to give him 10 to get the guy to come out and race.

Pretty sad. That is the kind of race you do for fun. If I was the chevy owner I would not be bragging about winning, after getting 10 from a car heavier and with two less holes..:eek:

Props to Spot MY 6 for being more then a good sport...

Oh and on top of everything the GN drove there, and the Chevy shows up on a trailer and gets spotted? Jesus...

I would be ashamed to trailer a car in and ask for 10 cars:rolleyes:

Now that guy knows how to deal..he got spotted 10 cars and got the $500.00 :tongue:

A good effort don't get you anything, winning does.:D

i know these guys , its been a real fued ,the gn owner finally gave in , the camaro was on the gun also, i wouldnt have done that race but i think he thought the other guy would break. he won by a few cars!

That guy in the Camaro should be embarrassed to ask for 10 car lenghs. That means he really FEARED losing. Next time it should be heads up for $1k. See who wins then....

After watching again and hearing that camaro it is even more impressive that the GN walked him down and only lost by 2. I don't get these $500 races when guys trailer in cars. When they trailer them in around here it is usually $5K, $10K, etc.. :eek: