"GN to end all GN's" Poster??

vader t

All the experts out there....

Anyone know where I can find the GNX poster that read "Grand National to end all Grand Nationals"?? My brother has the poster in a super nice frame and refuses to sell it to me:( Seriously want one for my office thanks!

All the experts out there....

Anyone know where I can find the GNX poster that read "Grand National to end all Grand Nationals"?? My brother has the poster in a super nice frame and refuses to sell it to me:( Seriously want one for my office thanks!
Take it to Kinkos and get it copied. They do it all the time. You can make it smaller, larger or the same size.

Take it to Kinkos and get it copied. They do it all the time. You can make it smaller, larger or the same size.

+1, I got a picture of bison's back made smaller... just so it could fit on my wall in the garage :eek::biggrin:.

If you can get it copied I would like 2 please. I will cover the expense.

Bryan

Some guy (Pete Hoffman) I think used to sell them on Ebay for $25 I think. It is an average to little above average copy. I am going to frame it but it is an odd size 26"x16" so you have to order a custom frame. If you look hard enough online you can get a black metal frame with glass for a little over $50 shipped.

I have them....$20 shipped for any turbobuick.com people.....I send them in a nice packing tube. I bought these in Bowling Green from the older guy in a maroon van about 7 years ago.

Thanks

Pete

Here is the link to ebay item. Its NOT a Kinkos copy. Couldnt get a good picture of it because of its size and glare. Anyone not completely satisfied can return it for a full refund.

Thanks

Pete

Petehttp://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130379608218&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I bought one of these from Pete and it looked great! When he says 'mint' he means mint.