Gn spoted on the 5fw towards San Diego

Looks really clean white silverado was pulling it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 223
I spotted a nice white 87 Turbo T with a full cage broken down at the ramp to the 52 west bound in San Diego on Sunday. Oh wait a second, that was my car. I guess that doesn't count.

Neal

Looks really clean white silverado was pulling it

After looking at the picture, I'm just hoping this belongs in the "Spotted section", and not the "Stolen Car section". :confused:

I spotted a nice white 87 Turbo T with a full cage broken down at the ramp to the 52 west bound in San Diego on Sunday. Oh wait a second, that was my car. I guess that doesn't count.

Neal
What happened to yours?

What happened to yours?

It was one of those situations where it was running really good until it stopped running. :rolleyes: I was going out for a short drive turned the corner headed to the freeway, there was a backfire out the exhaust and the car quit. (n) From what I can tell so far the cam gear and distributor drive gear ate each other. I haven't gotten the front cover off but I'm sure there are more surprises in store.

Neal

Nice car Carlbadgn me and my girl were surprise to see your gn we were on a black ss trailblazer may b u spoted us (y)