GN sold...parts left round 1 big list

(20) 1/2x20 chrome lugnuts & washers, open, proper shank length for Centerline wheels. $15
(20) 12x1.5 chrome lugnuts & washers, open, proper shank length for Centerline wheels. $15
(20) 1/2x20 chrome lugnuts, open, acorn $5
Low mile tail lights, with black trim plus wingnuts for trunk to mount them $150 SOLD
Dorman, doorpin kit, two lower, one upper $10
Grey console lid $30
Grey door pulls $15
Turbo tweak 114+ octane 50# chip $50
Underhood light (kind of rusty) $2
(4) headliner trim clips (for metal trim over doors) $8 SOLD
Door panel clips (1 box) $4
Hood pad clips, 5 used, 5 new $5
b-pillar seat belt trim 1 grey, 1 blue $5 both
wastegate regulator and y-orifice $15 for both
AC delete pulley $25
Kirban billet valve cover breathers for stock valve covers (used) and Stock valve covers and bolts ($45 all)
Black turbo heat shield (oem) $20
(2) ARE 15” wheel center caps $5 both
Heater valve rebuild: AC Delco heater valve (BNIB), Kpp 6595 heater hose kit (BNIB) $60
GM S-hose for water pump front(bnib) $25
KPP7190 (bnib) door and trunk key plates and gaskets (black) $9
KPP6776 (bnib) door strikers (black) $13
KPP7199 (bnib) exterior reveal molding clips (30) $11

Interested in your :
Console lid.
Door pull straps.
Black turbo shield.

JT, those three items are yours if you want them. I estimated $30 shipping. So $95 total, I can check cheaper shipping option if you want. That was just a quick check. Give me your address on a pm and if you want to pay paypal or money order....that will let me get the price estimate tighter.

updated....
I also have another thread about a scanmaster 2.1 for sale...fyi...$200
(20) 12x1.5 chrome lugnuts & washers, open, proper shank length for Centerline wheels. $15
AC delete pulley $25

JT, those three items are yours if you want them. I estimated $30 shipping. So $95 total, I can check cheaper shipping option if you want. That was just a quick check. Give me your address on a pm and if you want to pay paypal or money order....that will let me get the price estimate tighter.

I guess I am not getting those parts??

JT I needed an answer quicker and the turbo heat shield is cut for a THDP. So you said you wanted one uncut. View the updated list and see if anything you still want is there.

Threerail...your MO was rec'd and will ship out today or tomorrow morning at the latest. Thanks!

JT I needed an answer quicker and the turbo heat shield is cut for a THDP. So you said you wanted one uncut. View the updated list and see if anything you still want is there.

You told me that you would give the other guy another day and if he did not pay you or reply back to you the parts were mine.You told me to put in the thread that I wanted the parts and I did.You wanted info that I sent you the same day and I did.Then I saw the parts were sold and did not even get a reply back from you.
As far as the shield,yeah I wanted one uncut but I still wanted the other parts.
I will look for my parts somewhere else.

updated....
I also have another thread about a scanmaster 2.1 for sale...fyi...$200
AC delete pulley $25

current for sale with updated pricing:

scanmaster 2.1 ....$175
(20) 12x1.5 chrome lugnuts & washers, open, proper shank length for Centerline wheels. $12
Dorman, doorpin kit, two lower, one upper $8
Turbo tweak 114+ octane 50# chip $40
Underhood light (kind of rusty) $1
Door panel clips (1 box) $3
Hood pad clips, 5 used, 5 new $4
b-pillar seat belt trim 1 grey, 1 blue $4 both
AC delete pulley $20
(2) ARE 15” wheel center caps $4 both

update:
Champion GN1 heads, aluminum...used. valve springs unknown, I was planning on race porting these and doing new springs. $800
(20) 12x1.5 chrome lugnuts & washers, open, proper shank length for Centerline wheels. $12
AC delete pulley $20

yes, GN1 aluminum heads still for sale. That's what I paid for them. Straight up and honest. I planned on race porting them and doing new springs. The valves look fine...heads were used for a few thousand miles by previous owner. I have no clue what spring is on it and I didn't care because I was going to match it all up after the cam. I sold the car...so these are for sale. I have them in storage, I can go get some pictures in detail next week when I go get them out of storage.

see new list below...some parts came back up for sale that I didn't get paid on:
Champion GN1 heads, aluminum...used. valve springs unknown, I was planning on race porting these and doing new springs. $800
AC delete pulley $20
console lid $HOLD
door pulls $HOLD
valve covers (stock) with valve cover bolts and Kirban breathers for Dr and Pass. valve cover $ for all HOLD
turbo heat shield cut for THDP and painted black $HOLD

Just talked to the buyer of the last few items...I put HOLD on them for now...giving a lost MO a couple days to show up.

photo1.JPG
photo2.JPG