GN sold...parts left round 1 big list

photo3.JPG
photo4.JPG

That very last picture shows the only thing that had me asking questions. Story I got was they were sent to champion and repair work was done there. I know I dropped on a KB header and a stock header and they fit perfectly flush. so Nice work...whoever did it. I planned on sending them to Champion for the race port and new springs. I would also clean the threads a bit on intake mani holes. Nothing major...may go in just fine. I would just want everything perfect. The price I listed is the price I gave. It was a deal...but if they were perfect, I'd want $1200. They aren't...but they aren't hurt either. You know?

Pics and price shipped to 63366

KPP7190 (bnib) door and trunk key plates and gaskets (black) $9
KPP7199 (bnib) exterior reveal molding clips (30) $11
Door panel clips (1 box) $4
Hood pad clips, 5 used, 5 new $5

Thanks
Bryan

this is the current list (if its not here its sold):
Champion GN1 heads, aluminum...used. valve springs unknown, I was planning on race porting these and doing new springs. $800
(20) 12x1.5 chrome lugnuts & washers, open, proper shank length for Centerline wheels. $12
(20) 1/2x20 chrome lugnuts, open, acorn $5
Dorman, doorpin kit, two lower, one upper $8
Turbo tweak 114+ octane 50# chip $40
Underhood light (kind of rusty) $1
Door panel clips (1 box) $3
Hood pad clips, 5 used, 5 new $4
b-pillar seat belt trim 1 grey, 1 blue $4 both
AC delete pulley $20
(2) ARE 15” wheel center caps $4 both

Phoneguy, I have the following of what you asked for...I could throw this in a small flat rate box for $12 total, shipped:
Door panel clips (1 box)
Hood pad clips, 5 used, 5 new

this is the current list (if its not here its sold):
Champion GN1 heads, aluminum...used. valve springs unknown, I was planning on race porting these and doing new springs. $800
(20) 12x1.5 chrome lugnuts & washers, open, proper shank length for Centerline wheels. $12
(20) 1/2x20 chrome lugnuts, open, acorn $5
Dorman, doorpin kit, two lower, one upper $8

This is all that's left.

I'm killing this thread. I will re post what is left for sale individually. mods can delete if they so choose.