23 years of GN Parts HOARDING with pics and HUGE PARTS LIST+ - yes I take Paypal

• Hi, I posted in here a while back about heater lines and an injector harness. I had some money issues but got everything worked out and now I believe I'm ready. Sorry for the delay. I need the metal heater lines that go from front to back of the engine along the heat shield. I got an injector harness, but I also need the exhaust doughnut that seals the up pipe to the turbo on a hot air GN. Please let me know if you have one, as I am in need of one as soon as possible, and please give me a quote shipped to 43040 for these two items. Thank you.

Replied to your Pm.

I will take them, how do we complete this transaction?
Email me please danthevicman@comcast.net
I've got paypal also

I e mailed my paypal, if you dont get it let me know.

"seat belts for a buick regal turbo grey bucket seats need driver and pass side buckle part of the seat belts that bolt to the floor/seat​
I have them in good condition, that work good. $60 shipping included within the US."

I have not received my battery hold down and the bushing for the shifter handle? I paid for the items about 2-3 weeks ago via Pay Pal? You can reach me at (310)819-7439 Joe

I too paid for a turbo seal and heater lines for a hot air car on last Friday at around 3:00am. While I did not expect to recieve the parts by now, I haven't even got a message back or anything since sending payment. What gives?

I have not received my battery hold down and the bushing for the shifter handle? I paid for the items about 2-3 weeks ago via Pay Pal? You can reach me at (310)819-7439 Joe

I did receive the Payment, but you never replied to my e mail asking what the payment was for. You forgot to include what it was for in the Paypal payment. I can either refund you know or send the parts tomorrow, you would have them Friday or Saturday USPS. When you say bushing, are you refering to the chrome piece on the base of the shifter handle.

I too paid for a turbo seal and heater lines for a hot air car on last Friday at around 3:00am. While I did not expect to recieve the parts by now, I haven't even got a message back or anything since sending payment. What gives?

Your parts were already shipped. You paid me Friday and I shipped on Monday. You should have them tomorrow, Wed.

Okay thank you and I apologize if that message came off wrong. I've just been burnt a couple times on forum deals as I'm
Sure you have, and that thought, even on a small deal like this one isnt a good one.

Okay thank you and I apologize if that message came off wrong. I've just been burnt a couple times on forum deals as I'm
Sure you have, and that thought, even on a small deal like this one isnt a good one.

I totally understand. I try to ship as quick as possible.