GN on TV today...

Blacktop87

I actually have a bet on this one cause my friend doesn't think that the car that was on TV at around 46 seconds in to the clip is a Buick...he thinks its an old Monte Carlo....anyone else see this clip, even tho it was dealing with a drive by stabbing.

Yahoo!

100 bucks riding on this.....

Yes, no doubt about it. Your friend needs to be beaten about the head and shoulders at the mere suggestion that that's a Monte Carlo. It's plain as day that it's not.

Jim

Well, I'll be heading to NY next week (Queens as a matter of a fact) and I'm going to find out who's Buick is that... BTW your friend need to be smack like a ho... :D

Very plain as day thats it's a GN, I guess he just lost that $100.00, oh well more parts for the GN!!

If that was filmed a year or two ago I'd swear that was my car sitting in the former L.I.C. neighborhood of CK Performance. I even had a white 'got boost?' decal on the rear 1/4 window.

Jim

No, that's a Monte Carlo ;)

Give us your buddy's email address. We'll set him straight.

i am pretty sure 90% i have seen the car before... i grew up in queens but not greenpoint. I believe that to be one who goes to the McDonalds once in a while on friday nights.

its a GN and if he is so sure its a monte point out the side marker lights that the monte never or the turbo hood.

Monte = crime... that's why he thought that. It is the old school driver car for knocking over gas stations and such. So, he would never think a Buick would ever be at any location where a stabbing occurred.

Well now tha the has admitted that he was wrong, guess I'll be eating out tonight. He was swearing up and down it was an '86 Monte...I was like "No, its not". LOL.

Thanks everyone.

Well now tha the has admitted that he was wrong, guess I'll be eating out tonight. He was swearing up and down it was an '86 Monte...I was like "No, its not". LOL.

Thanks everyone.

heck i would bet him another hundred just to see him name one big exterior difference between an 86 and an 87 monte SS

;)

First off tell your friend to make an appointment to have his vision checked, or to change doctors. :biggrin: It’s clear as day that It a GN, and second school that fool. Show him the error of his ways.

Also thanks him for the new part on your car due to his $100.00 donation.:biggrin: :biggrin: