GN Car prices as of late ??

High end GNX's have held their value for the most part through the recession.

Prices for the rest of the Turbo Regals bottomed last winter and have been flat until early Feb.

For the past couple of Months prices have started to rise for the first time since the spring of 2008.

If you want a Turbo Buick nows the time to buy. Looks like going forward they will be going up.

They arent making anymore of them!:cool:

Pete

It's a buyer's market. Strike while the iron is hot if you can, enjoy your investment, and when the time is right - sell. Don't be afraid to put money into your investment, whether its a GN, Mopar, #s matching Chevelle, or Boss 429 Mustang :) Nothing bothers me more than a beautiful piece of American Muscle sitting a garage NOT being driven.

well a lot of old muscle cars really can't be driven anymore because they are worth way to much. So they sit in a garage. I have been watching the Boss 429s. Nice cars are still bringing good $$$$ . Hell I wouldn't drive a 2600 mile GNX :p . To easy for something to happen to them. At least the reg turbo Buicks you can drive :cool:

well a lot of old muscle cars really can't be driven anymore because they are worth way to much. So they sit in a garage. I have been watching the Boss 429s. Nice cars are still bringing good $$$$ . Hell I wouldn't drive a 2600 mile GNX :p . To easy for something to happen to them. At least the reg turbo Buicks you can drive :cool:

I agree! Thank God Buick decided to build an extra 10,000 GN's at the end of '87.

They made enough that we can still drive and enjoy them!

Confusing

There appears to be large gap between fiction and reality which makes it difficult for someone looking to buy the right car. This site does seem to be priced higher but the cars seem more sorted out (generally speaking). A hypothetical question then: What is a nicely maintained 60k mile 87 GN ttops with the usual upgrades (exhaust, fuel pump, hot wire, new tires, scanmaster, stock long block) nice original paint and mint interior worth?

There appears to be large gap between fiction and reality which makes it difficult for someone looking to buy the right car. This site does seem to be priced higher but the cars seem more sorted out (generally speaking). A hypothetical question then: What is a nicely maintained 60k mile 87 GN ttops with the usual upgrades (exhaust, fuel pump, hot wire, new tires, scanmaster, stock long block) nice original paint and mint interior worth?

I think cars are cheaper on this site. I know for a fact people are cheaper on here. I think a car as you stated would be worth 12k to 14k right now.

If you want a Turbo Buick nows the time to buy. Looks like going forward they will be going up.

They arent making anymore of them!:cool:

Pete

You and Klag let me know how that works out. We can revisit this subject next spring.

Auction prices are real high yesterday, went to one yesterday to buy a 87 gn to use as parts for mine. Nice interior except for dash and headliner, paint shot, minor rust on bottom of doors every piece of rubber on the car (tires weatherstrip bushings etc) shot been sitting outside untouched for over 8 years. Does not run. Went for a bid of 4700 plus 10% buyers premium plus sales tax. I did not win the bid as it was not worth it to me so i ended up buying one from craigslist an 84 ttype with 86 modded engine very clean maroon interior and solid straight body with a no spark condition for 2800. Deals can be found anywhere as long as the timing is right.