GM High-Tech Performance magazine job opening

Scott@GMHTP

To anyone who may be interested, we are currently searching for an Associate/Tech Editor at GM High-Tech Performance. Technical knowledge of late model GM EFIs is a must. A Bachelor's degree in Journalism or English is preferred, but not required. Knowledge of photography is also preferred. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume.

Thank you,

Scott Parker
Editor, GM High-Tech Performance
scott.parker@sourceinterlink.com

To anyone who may be interested, we are currently searching for an Associate/Tech Editor at GM High-Tech Performance. Technical knowledge of late model GM EFIs is a must. A Bachelor's degree in Journalism or English is preferred, but not required. Knowledge of photography is also preferred. To apply, please send a cover letter and resume.

Thank you,

Scott Parker
Editor, GM High-Tech Performance
scott.parker@sourceinterlink.com

Scott,

Thanks for thinking of our community.
I am sure there are several excellent candidates here.
Where is this position going to be base?

Thanks in advance,

It sounds like an interesting carrer change for me, BUT...........I spell FARM E-I-E-I-O.;) I don't think that an Aviation degree will make me a good editor, either. I better stick with airplanes.

The job is based out of their New Jersey location.
If it was home based I would jump right in!
My wife wont move to Jersey and no way I am commuting,I would have to pay real well for that.

too funny

It sounds like an interesting carrer change for me, BUT...........I spell FARM E-I-E-I-O.;) I don't think that an Aviation degree will make me a good editor, either. I better stick with airplanes.

maybe a career in the entertainment industry, Ken?

Ever see John Hunkins?? He was a local guy near me from Greensboro. Cool guy.