Getting layed off, need to sell ASAP: 2001 Camaro SS - Cleveland area

red2001ss

2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro SS, T-Top, 6 speed, SLP build # 3140 of 6332 for 2001. Smallest amount of SS produced for the 98-02 body style excluding the 35th anni cars.

- 54k miles
- Asking $13,000
- Car is in Ohio with me.
- Registed in PA

Air induction:
-SLP Air lid
-K&N flat panel
-SLP Smooth air bellow
-Granetelli MAF housing for MAF(stock GM sensor)
-80mm BBK throttle body

Engine/Exhaust:
-Stock block, stock bottom end LS1 w/LS6 intake (stock for 01-02)
-TEA Stage 1.5 5.3L heads (complete TEA head package, dual valve springs ect, follow this link for rundown, these heads not milled: Total Engine Airflow)
-Texas Speed TQR 2 cam (232/234 .595/.598 lift at .500 on a 112LSA)
-Chromoly pushrods
-Ported LS6 oil pump
-Roll master single timing chain
-Fuel delivery by Walbro 255 pump and Fuel pump hotwire kit
-Custom Tune done by Ed Hutchins of Automotive Technologies
-SLP LT headers, no cats with 3" y-pipe (I have the 3" hi-flow cats that I took off, included)
-Hooker Cat-Back with quad tips (single tips also included)

Transmission:
-Stock T-56
-Centerforce dual friction clutch (clutch drill mod performed)
-Pro 5.0 Shifter, with Hurst knob, and well as regular Ball knob

Driveline:
-Performance Aluminum Driveshaft rated to 1500hp with 1350 yoke, Steel Drive shaft included also with 1350 yoke
-Moser 9" rear-end with Nodular case, 4.11's and Detroit True Trac Posi, 31 spline axles

Suspension/chassis/Brakes:
-QA1 12 way adjustable shocks on all 4 corners, 300lbs QA1 springs up front(275lbs springs in box, included) stock shortened springs in rear
-SLP Diamond bolt in Sub-Frame Connectors
-BMR Non-adjustable Torque Arm
-BMR Adjustable Panhard Rod
-BMR Non-adjustable tubular rear Control Arms
-Power Slot Rotors all the way around
-HAWK HPS pads all the way around
-Earl’s braided brake lines
-Hurst Roll Control Line Lock

Exterior:
-Black Halo Headlights, halo wired into parking lights, DRL’s disabled (stock headlights included)
-Clear with black background turn signals(Stock included)
-SS badges changed from Black SS with silver trim to Black SS with red Trim
-RAM AIR decal on SS scoop, looks good and natural
-Windows tinted to 20%
-Black Grand Sport style ZR1 rims, 17x9 up front 17x11 rear (stock SS 10-spokes included)
-Tires on ZR1’s, 275/40/17 Kumho Ecsta Supras on Front, Slightly bald 315/35/17 Nitto Dr’s on back
-Tires on SS rims, 1 set has a very used set of 275/40/17 Mickey Thompson DR’s, the other Set has 285/40/17 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 on back, still looks new (1 pair of stock style 275/40/17 Goodyear Eagle F1’s included, still lots of life left)
-Weld Racing Skinny rims with 165R15 Tires(adaptors for front included), 2 Weld Racing 15x10 Rims(rear calipers will need clearamced to fit these)

Extras:
-NOS 5177 Dry Nitrous kit, all wiring installed
-2 NOS bottles, one 15 pounder, one 10 pounder
-Remote bottle opener
-NOS bottle heater
-Custom Nitrous Switch panel (4 switches, Nitrous Arm, Bottle Heater, Bottle open/close, Purge)
-Purge Included, not installed
-MSD Digital Window Switch
-Couple different Nitrous Jets
-Needs a new nitrous feed line from Bottle to Solenoids
-Stereo, Pioneer CD/MP3/WMA player (steering wheel controls will work if swapped back to stock Monsoon Radio, I don’t have it)

DSCF2627.jpg

DSCF2628.jpg

DSCF2629.jpg

DSCF2630.jpg

DSCF2631.jpg

DSCF2632.jpg

DSCF2634.jpg

DSCF2636.jpg

More Pics upon request

Contact info:
- PM
- Email: rtr2001ss@msn.com
- Phone: 757-573-3837

I take it you have payments on this car and this is the reason your letting her go? IF its paid for, why sell it just becuase you lost your job, unless you simply dont like it anymore or need something else? Nice car non the less, and from your sig, you havnt ran it with nos yet, correct

nice camaro! need a truck?
Have a Truck.

I take it you have payments on this car and this is the reason your letting her go? IF its paid for, why sell it just becuase you lost your job, unless you simply dont like it anymore or need something else? Nice car non the less, and from your sig, you havnt ran it with nos yet, correct

Yes she's paid for and I love it. However with the sale of the T-Type I just made, and if this sells, I can pay off my truck. I have to keep the truck especially live up here in the north, I need a 4 season vehilce. At the moment I have 2 car payments, my Truck and my Cobalt SS. Also a month a go, just bought the girl a 08 Cobalt Sedan Sport, so technically 3 payments but it's her payment.

I hate to let it go, but I doubt I'll be able to get what I need from the Cobalt to get out of my loan on it.

As for my track number, no realiable NOS run yet, and 2 hasn't been ran since the QA1's been put on.