Gettin' respect from the Mopar guys

Troll or not, that was a good read

Are you saying my $200 is same as gone? I just can't believe that can be so. I drove a couple of R/T's and they are a serious car.

Poor guy is having a hard time understanding.

Thats why the race has to take place.

Rich

No troll... I visit frequently, and post in threads related to my cars only.

No troll activity here. Besides, you gotta keep your friends close and your enemies closer right?

I don't think they were talking about you, they were talking about the maker of that post on the charger site. My BS detector went off when I read it.

I was surprised to see Jay Carter as an Admin over there. Maybe someone should post a link to the video of Jason Cramer's car beating up on a GSXR-750.

David
87GN

A stock GN and Charger R/t would be a pretty close race actually. Stock Chargers can knock down high 13's just like the GN. Obviously the GN would be the better platform for modifying and has more potential in my opinion, but stock for stock it could go either way. I miss my GN.

Not talking about you at all. It just reminded me too much of a similar thread started on a Scooby site (don't really remember where I saw it) about a Forrester vs a GN. Had them all shook up. Went on for several pages with the "newbie" posting the same simple questions....over and over and over.

bishir said:
I don't think they were talking about you, they were talking about the maker of that post on the charger site. My BS detector went off when I read it.
------------------------------------
Mine, too. And I still think that the original poster of that thread is a troll. The fact that the thread sort of died out without trollboy coming back on sort of makes a person wonder about that, too. The only that I would offer up 2 bills on a bet, regardless of how aggressive or intimidating the other car did not look would be if I was holding the other cars owner's only set of keys in my pocket. At 2 bills, the blood racers come out of the woodwork.

it was still fun to read regardless.. LOL

i like hearing what others have to say about the TR's

daviss said:
I had better go out and change my pulley! WOW.

Man people say its low rpm torque that is the key to the grand nationals. I think our cars are fast because the grand nationals are the only turbo cars that have a pulley.

Wells said:
------------------------------------
Mine, too. And I still think that the original poster of that thread is a troll. The fact that the thread sort of died out without trollboy coming back on sort of makes a person wonder about that, too. The only that I would offer up 2 bills on a bet, regardless of how aggressive or intimidating the other car did not look would be if I was holding the other cars owner's only set of keys in my pocket. At 2 bills, the blood racers come out of the woodwork.

My troll meter pegged, too... though my neighbor saw my TTA yesterday and said he'd race me in "the 1/4 mile for $500" with his Harley (2003 sportster).

I told him he would be sorry and left it at that.

UNGN said:
My troll meter pegged, too... though my neighbor saw my TTA yesterday and said he'd race me in "the 1/4 mile for $500" with his Harley (2003 sportster).
I don't know what a stock '03 sporty does in the 1/4, but 2 plus years has left him enough time to quietly do/or have done some mods. Is it 100 % stock?

UNGN said:

to hell with that, take his money