Get well soon Chit Talker

Spoke to Ronnie this morning! He is in good spirits waiting to find out, like Kev said, what route the doctors will be taking. Hopefully it will be an angio without having to crack him open, but don't know yet.

We have alot of back and forth with the North/South thing, and I know Ronnie has made comments at times that people were less than thrilled about. However, this is one of our own laying in the hospital and his family and himself are going through a very serious life altering event. If any of you are praying people please say a prayer for Ronnie and his family today. Times like this is when we should all pull together and put our petty differences behind us to support a member of our Buick Family!!!

X2. Well said. Get well Ronnie!!!!

Get well soon Ronnie and do what they tell you to do , I know went through the same thing at 38 .
DDay

Spoke to Ronnie this morning! He is in good spirits waiting to find out, like Kev said, what route the doctors will be taking. Hopefully it will be an angio without having to crack him open, but don't know yet.

We have alot of back and forth with the North/South thing, and I know Ronnie has made comments at times that people were less than thrilled about. However, this is one of our own laying in the hospital and his family and himself are going through a very serious life altering event. If any of you are praying people please say a prayer for Ronnie and his family today. Times like this is when we should all pull together and put our petty differences behind us to support a member of our Buick Family!!!

Very well said,I had a scare not quite a year ago and you are correct it will change your life.It will give you a differant outlook on everyday events,change your eating habits,and Ive been rowing 5k everyday for a while now.Ronnie will be fine ....first off it is amazing what they can do now with the heart second he is just to damn wound up to lay there to long .We are praying for him .........get well soon Ronnie

Spoke to Ronnie again last night. Not much to report other than he is sick of laying in a hospital bed! The doctors should let him know today what direction they are going after a couple more test. He seems in good spirits and is anxiously awaiting their decision. Keep up the Prayers guys, hopefully he will be home soon!!!!

Thanks everybody!!!! I am glad too be home. I had a blood clot removed from my heart and a stent put in. I had my first heart attack all the way home from the bpg I just thought I was stressed out from the weekend. Hope to be at MBC to watch.

Thanks Ronnie

Thanks everybody!!!! I am glad too be home. I had a blood clot removed from my heart and a stent put in. I had my first heart attack all the way home from the bpg I just thought I was stressed out from the weekend. Hope to be at MBC to watch.

Thanks Ronnie

Good to see you made it home!!!

Ronnie,

I am really glad to hear you are home already.
I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Ronnie, Glad to see they where able to fix you up. Hope to see you at MWBC. I will bring my grill so you wont have to cook. We will bring healthy rice cakes for you.LOL. Would like to have you there but only if you feel up to it should you come.
DDay

Ronnie,
Glad to hear everything went well considering the situation.

I am holding you to it. You told me you were gonna quit smoking. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Hope to see you in Osceola and feeling well.

Wow...

Laz told me about this today. I haven't been here in a while ! Get well soon, Ronnie.:eek:

Best wishes and a speedy recovery....
With a name like Ronnie you can't be all bad.....:biggrin: