Get well soon Chit Talker

Sam Colalillo

low 9's w/ a 109
Ronnie had a heart attack and is in intensive care right now.

Hope his surgery is a success tommorrow!

WOW! That's terrible!!!

My families prayers to Ronnie and his family!

Sam, please keep us updated, I will call tom. Damn man that is really sad :frown:

Man O Man thats terrible!! Ill be praying for you , and thinking of you , Hopefully all will turn out OK. Could be extremely serious though!! Speedy recovery to you Ronnie. Mike & Lynda Booher

Just talked to him. He's doing OK but may need open heart surgery. He also said no more beef brisket at the track:(

Good to know that he made through. If surgery is needed its good to see that he knows he'll have to watch what he eats. I love me some beef brisket but I'd have to give it up too......probably should anyway. Good luck.

Spoke to Ronnie this morning! He is in good spirits waiting to find out, like Kev said, what route the doctors will be taking. Hopefully it will be an angio without having to crack him open, but don't know yet.

We have alot of back and forth with the North/South thing, and I know Ronnie has made comments at times that people were less than thrilled about. However, this is one of our own laying in the hospital and his family and himself are going through a very serious life altering event. If any of you are praying people please say a prayer for Ronnie and his family today. Times like this is when we should all pull together and put our petty differences behind us to support a member of our Buick Family!!!

Spoke to Ronnie this morning! He is in good spirits waiting to find out, like Kev said, what route the doctors will be taking. Hopefully it will be an angio without having to crack him open, but don't know yet.

We have alot of back and forth with the North/South thing, and I know Ronnie has made comments at times that people were less than thrilled about. However, this is one of our own laying in the hospital and his family and himself are going through a very serious life altering event. If any of you are praying people please say a prayer for Ronnie and his family today. Times like this is when we should all pull together and put our petty differences behind us to support a member of our Buick Family!!!

Prayers sent from the Wallgren household.

damn, how old is Ronnie? get well soon Ronnie,there are people out here that still want you around for chit talking!

damn, how old is Ronnie? get well soon Ronnie,there are people out here that still want you around for chit talking!

Forty f'n Three if you can believe that! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY too young to be having a heart attack!!!!