Get Em Ready... June 15 Get together Busse Woods

It's WE not I Denny.... Remember it may be my Car but I Represent Us... :) . It's just like when some guy in a Z06 starts picking on me, I'm going to call my rep.To bring his car that can handle him not mentioning any names but he has 600 + horse. Denny you know who that is Right? What a minute. It's You!!!! You Freaking Showoff..:)
Being that you like to show off In your 600+ horse power monster, We voted and your going up against The king of Burnouts, Mr Steve Dickerson. Good Luck Pal!!!!!!

Man, I cant wait.... this is going to be bad ass! I hope these guys bring their A game.
PS Denny, make sure you renew your Triple A towing service since you're going against the Chump...I mean the Champ!
Prasad

Man my car is going to be smoking.....well when I mean smoking the car is leaking oil from the valve covers, rear main seal, and breathers :)

Can't compete with Dickerson but I don't mind racing Prasad if anyone I would rather get busted with it would be him. "Officer I was racing home because my wife is labor, I did the burn out so I can get traction and get home faster."

Man, I cant wait.... this is going to be bad ass! I hope these guys bring their A game.
PS Denny, make sure you renew your Triple A towing service since you're going against the Chump...I mean the Champ!
Prasad

Ya it's a Buick event at least one car will be towed to the event or at least home. If you made it both ways with no problems then like Ice Cube says "it was a good day"

Hey, here's an idea, how about starting a list of people wanting/looking for parts for our GNs and bring them to the meet to sell? Just an idea....heck i have a GN hood i'm trying to sell, need the room. Also have other parts.... what ya'll think?

Hey, here's an idea, how about starting a list of people wanting/looking for parts for our GNs and bring them to the meet to sell? Just an idea....heck i have a GN hood i'm trying to sell, need the room. Also have other parts.... what ya'll think?

Sounds like a good idea. I have moog lowering springs, stock control arms, core condition steering wheel, bilstein shocks, core alternator, alternator bracket, stock shroud. If anyone wants anything let me know and I'll throw it in the trunk.

That's a great idea I have a classic fast with adapter harness, Armstrong double pumper, percision front mount to name a few if anyone is interested I can bring.

Prasad will have to rent a U-Haul to get all the stuff home he's going to buy lol

We will be there pretty much at 10am. Not sure how long we will stick around, I'm planning in sticking around getting to know some new people and gain some insight into the Turbo Buick world.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hmmmmm parts....... I have whole a lot of nothing, and few more of absolutely nothing for sale. If anyone is interested let me know a ahead of time as it will take while to pack up all that nothing into my car.
PM me if you're interested.

Thanks
Prasad

Prasad will have to rent a U-Haul to get all the stuff home he's going to buy lol

LOL Paul I need more room. We need to knock down more stalls in the other barn.
Hey Paul my buddy said you can leave your trailer at his gas station if you want to drive to other car shows in the evening. His gas station is like 10 minutes away from Busse woods.

Prasad

Good Morning Everyone... Ok I can see everyone's excitement on our get together. I've been getting a lot of messages confirming attendance. Reminders and info.
Location: Busse Woods (GROVE 1) Entrance is on Higgins Road nearest intersection Arligton Heights Rd. For those that are not to familiar it's very close to the Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg Illinois about 2-3 miles from mall.
Time: Starts at 10am - ? Then we will go for a cruise. A few of us will be there at 8:30am so you can show up earlier if you would like.
Reminder 1: Bring your own Food, Drinks, and Lawn chairs. If you forget there is a Portillo's near and other reastaurants near there.
Reminder 2: All GNs, Ttypes,Regals, will be parking together. All other cars can park in another area. We need this for the picture we are taking.
Reminder 3: No Vending allowed. We don't have a permit for that.
Reminder 4: No Burnouts We were just joked about a burnout contest. You got lucky Denny.
Reminder 5: We will have some very Knowledgeable people at this event so if you ever wanted to know something about these cars. This will be the time to ask.(Not now Paul:). From Engine questions,turbo questions, to upgrading computer, ALKY kits, electronics and wiring, interior and paint, etc. These questions and more can be answered.
Any Question feel free to email me or call
Regards Benny
Silverbulletgn@yahoo.com
773 251-8198

image.jpg

Do you have some idea of when the cruising portion of the day will start? My friend and I are going to do the "Driving the Dixie" cruise early that morning, and then I'm going to drive up to this gathering afterwards. I'd like to get there early enough to hang-out for a while, meet everyone, and relax for a while before we do our cruise.

Thanks,

Not Sure what time we will start Cruising. We will see how things go. We have quite a few people going therefore time will be spent checking each others cars out, answering questions, talking and getting to know others in the Buick world, and taking that Sweet picture with all the cars. I'm sure there will be guys bringing old parts to sell. So again time for the cruise will be determined later. Just plan on enjoying the whole day. Tell the wife, see ya tomorrow.:)

You might want my open trailer for the cruise part Paully. That way you can sit in there and make whistling and engine noises. Better practice up on your breaking noises tooo_O you should know what that sounds like by now!