Get Em Ready... June 15 Get together Busse Woods

How come I get such bad gas mileage. I have all the normal things done. What gives???

Paul aren't you going to save any questions for the Get Togethe? :) Lol ... Your the best Paul. Looking forward to seeing you there showing off your Bad Ass GN.
View attachment 190972 View attachment 190973 View attachment 190974
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

How come I get such bad gas mileage. I have all the normal things done. What gives???

First of Paul there nothing called "normal" in your books, second the poor gas mileage due to the massive Briggs Stratton engine you have stuffed under your hood to make the kind of power you're making. You should have used the Craftsmen Engine I offered ya!

Prasad :)

Am I allowed to go if I'm Buickless?? First time in 14 years w/out one:( But TurboBuick #12 will be the best one....
I'll come in the G8 if you boy's let me go....
Just bring the chicken, and the rat from the farm . Brother at least you have owned a few ..

I'm going to try and make . Benny I missed out on Word of Wheels to see your car . All I have is some Rico Suave pics of you and your car Prasad sent me. I'm looking forward to it.

Glad you will be coming out. We have some great response to this get together. I'm still waiting on some others to respond. Lets wake those guys up. Spread the word Guys.
So who else is coming?

All Right!!!! TurboRick is Joining the Party... Can't wait to see your car Rick. By the way, you did an awesome job Tuning and setting up Jason's car.

All Right!!!! TurboRick is Joining the Party... Can't wait to see your car Rick. By the way, you did an awesome job Tuning and setting up Jason's car.

I better start polishing then..:D I can't wait to see your car too.

I'm not done with Jasons car yet. Alky kit going in real soon. :cool:

Rick

Paul... Your Killing me.... These are Tuff Questions... :) After Seeing what's under your hood I can see how you have questions about the Average car. :)

Rafs-T-Type, I Think Tweeked6 AKA Paul is High From all the Fumes from his Car... Paul call your car a cutlass 442 if you want, Except I'll call it a Grand National on Steroids.... And as Rafs-T-Type Said, WHATS YOUR QUESTION?????? NEVER MIND SAVE THEM FOR JUNE 15TH....

Just bring the chicken, and the rat from the farm . Brother at least you have owned a few ..

I'm going to try and make . Benny I missed out on Word of Wheels to see your car . All I have is some Rico Suave pics of you and your car Prasad sent me. I'm looking forward to it.
I'll have the chicken riding shotgun.....

I better start polishing then..:D I can't wait to see your car too.

I'm not done with Jasons car yet. Alky kit going in real soon. :cool:

Rick

Good to hear you're going Rick! Wasn't going to ask you till a little later. I know every weekend is a TR get together at your garage. lol Let's get a small group together and represent the south!

There's Mr Diaz.... I was starting to worry. Your a hard man to track down. I was going to post your Pictures at the local store saying have you seen this Man. Lol... Looking forward to seeing you at the Get Together Saturday June 15th. Starts at 10am. Alot of the guys are planning to go cruising afterwords. Hope you can go. It's not often we do that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 144
I AM IN!!!!! 100% YEAH! :)
Bringing Mike, don't know if anyone knows him, he' getting his GN ready, (has an intresting story about his GN) and also Gilbert is in. We will be convoying up there. See ya'll there!

I'm going. I don't have a TR or GN yet, but me and my friend from work (his GN is in the body shop now) will be there.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm going. I don't have a TR or GN yet, but me and my friend from work (his GN is in the body shop now) will be there.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Apparently you work at the same place I do. I heard through the Nav Int grapevine that Baltazar bought a car that was victimized by a tree. Can't be more than a few!