Get Em Ready... June 15 Get together Busse Woods

Looks like we are doing good as far as people coming. Everyone continue to spread the word and wake up those people who are a little slow to get ready.
Thanks Tweek6 for asking a question. I Hope I answered it for you.:)Lol
So who else is coming?

I have what may be a good or bad idea. How about people grab a pic of themself and put it under their wiper blade. This way when someone has specific questions about a car they can actually locate the owner of it. Thoughts?

Something to that effect might not be a Good Idea. Someone Also suggested numbering the cars for that same reason. It easily identifys a car which you are refering a question about. We can probably do that.

Well the weather seams to be in our favor now. Its time to get our cars out, go cruising and enjoying them along side our other brothers and sisters.
Saturday June 15 starting around 10am at Ned Brown Preserve Elk Grove Village Il.60007 off of Higgins Rd near Arlington heights Rd. Its vary accessible from the 290 or the 90 expressway. Hear is the link
Cook County-Busse Woods Forest Preserve
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=cook county busse woods forest preserve&fb=1&gl=us&hq=cook county busse woods forest preserve&hnear=cook county busse woods forest preserve&cid=14729018540326896640&z=14

Bring your car, friends, and your best stories.
As far as food, you can bring whatever you wish to eat and drink (no Liquor allowed in the forest preserve) or there is a Portillo's Fairly close if you wish to get food there.
Also, I know there are a few new GN owners coming and they have a few questions so we will try and
get them answered.
There have been a few of us cruising together. I know there are more wanting to do so so we will talk about that to.
any questions please email, or call me.
Benny (773)2518198
Silverbulletgn@yahoo.com

I'll come just for a cake shake and italian beef from Portillo's! Us IA boys don't get the gravy here west of the the mississip'.

Sweet........... let's get list going on confirmed cars.... Looks like it will be 50+ cars for sure!

Prasad

I'm a new member and looking forward to going with my '86 T-Type (Mike's previous car - Not Avg 6). Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to get there until 4:00pm. Would people still be there by then? Mike, would you still be there around 4:00pm, as well? Thanks. -Bob

I am going to wake my GN up from its 2 year nap and try to make this event. It is always a good time hanging out with others with the same expensive habit:cool:

I reserved Grove number 1 here the Directions that I was told when I called.
It is Busse Woods North. First Entrance on Higgins just west of Arlington Heights Rd
If your coming on the 90w Get off on Arlington Heights Rd at the next light which is Higgins Rd make a right and its the First entrance.
If your coming on the 290 get off on the Woodfeild Exit first light should be Higgins make a Right and Busse woods entrance is the 3rd on the left.
I will be posting more when it gets closer.
But if you can look it up it is Grove 1 Hope this Helps.
Any Questions please feel free to ask. Except Paul Debois... Lol :)

Thanks that helps.

I reserved Grove number 1 here the Directions that I was told when I called.
It is Busse Woods North. First Entrance on Higgins just west of Arlington Heights Rd
If your coming on the 90w Get off on Arlington Heights Rd at the next light which is Higgins Rd make a right and its the First entrance.
If your coming on the 290 get off on the Woodfeild Exit first light should be Higgins make a Right and Busse woods entrance is the 3rd on the left.
I will be posting more when it gets closer.
But if you can look it up it is Grove 1 Hope this Helps.
Any Questions please feel free to ask. Except Paul Debois... Lol :)

I'm out guys. And I'm upset, but I have family stuff that day and racing locally on the 16th. Have a great time and post pics! TIA.

Thats ok we4Mateo... It Happens.
So far everything is looking Great. Looks like it will be an Awesome Turnout. :) Still looking for more people. So who else is going?

Yes!!! I'll be there... I had to pull some strings but I got the Day Off. I have been looking forward to some type of get together for a while. Thanks for putting it together. I told a few more friends that have Gns and they said they were going to try and go.

Dammit. I get to attend a code update class that Saturday that I can't get out of...and I'm pissed. :( otherwise, I'd be there for sure. Sucks.