GENERATING Interest: GNX DASH group buy.

I finally decided I picked Performance II with white face and titanium bezels.

They accept Visa MasterCard, PayPal, Check or Money order.

Hi Steve, I couldn't find the additional pics on their site. Do you have a link? Thanks.
Troy

Thanks Steve. I also just ordered the Comp II white with titanium bezels. Merry Christmas to ME!:cool:

Is there a place that I can see the comparison of the stainless vs the titanium bezels? Not sure which one that I want

It wasnt an easy decision.
Is there a place that I can see the comparison of the stainless vs the titanium bezels? Not sure which one that I want
I f you look on the page with all the pictures The Redline series only comes in stainless. The picture of the dash with the regular Performance gauges I posted on the last page (taken from their site) has the Titanium.

:woot: OK
The price range of packages runs from $759 to $1079.
For an extra $95 you can have it prewired or if you are an electrical guru;) Do your own wiring, there are choices of faces (white/ black) and others including bezel selection.
The regular Performance (air core gauges) will operate down to 2000 PPM and will not require the signal multiplier/buffer(JTR sender). Performance II, 1969, Redline (Stepper motor gauge) will.
The site will only take orders until Dec 14th.
I have not ordered mine yet because I am having a problem choosing which one I want!! Too many choices!
But I welcome everyone to window shop but if you have not contacted me previously please PM me and let me know if you placed an order.
I am tracking orders for quality assurance.
Only 50% deposit is required at this time.
http://www.newvintageusa.com/buickgn.html

It appears the pre-wiring is $199, not $95.

Sorry $99.50 is the deposit amount for that. I edited that..

Last edited:
Can I count you in Mr Raf???:greedy::happy:

You can correct your post, but not my quote of your post :sneaky:.

I wish I could afford the dash, but it's just not in the cards right now. They look seriously bad ass, and if they are still around when I get the funds I will be in like flynn.

may they do another group buy after this money is tight at the Walker house here at Christmas or is this the only one they will do ? Maybe after this one has been processed ?