GENERATING Interest: GNX DASH group buy.

I'm pissed off, because I worked a 25 hour day and I was going to order the redline dash, along with the white performance II that is already on order, and now I missed it!:cry: And now I'm laid off, :rage::cool: Less money for the Buick lol.
Edit: I got picked up by commissioning on this power plant I've been helping to build. Looks like I'll be able to take advantage of TR Customs front intercooler sale and some aluminum pulleys! And maybe paint next year:D I swear, these cars are a worse addiction then cocaine:eek:

Last edited:
Thanks Steve.
To all others: I have a post in parts wanted. I need a bezel that I can trim. Must be in excellent condition. Please PM me if you have one for sale

Just do a Google search on whatwazithinking gnx and you will find a varry detailed how to on the dash trimming from when I use to make put these dashes together for people feel free to pm me any questions

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

OK just confirming details.
This is the only way I could think of doing this; here is the list of orders with initials. The gauge type listed is from what was told to me on this site not from NVU. If you ordered you should have received TWO emails from the company a confirmation and a receipt.
If you do not see your initials and you went to place an order....something is missing. The link is still working.
1. C T.........Redline
2.Steve (me)......white performance II
3. L W........white Performance II
4. M M.......... Performace II (silver) with titanium bezel.
5. D B.......white with Black bezel on the Performance II
6 L E.......custom Redline.
7. J G.............Black Performance II
8. A C......
9. B B (BTW...I do not know who that is....)
10 J R......
11. R C...........Regular Performance
12. J A........Redline
13. J P ......
14. D G didnt get his name vs screen name .but he ordered Redline.
15. D B........... Performance white with titanium bezels

I would like to personally thank everyone who made this pioneering endeavor a success at least where goals were exceeded.

LE - what is custom about your Redline gauges?
I paid extra to have the redline pin stripe in the background changed to blue and blue back lights like the one they have pictured on their website.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I talked with the folks at NVU today as I had not received 2 emails. They were most helpful, (yes I'm in, #3) and tried to give me exact dates on when the dashes will be ready to ship. The closest answer I got was a couple of weeks, and that was fine as orders were still trickling in, and the more, the merrier! Santa may be a week or two late this year, but he's on his way!:D Y'all order up!