GENERATING Interest: GNX DASH group buy.

I'm wondering if the ones being shipped out are the ones without any wiring... Maybe people who have received e-mails will let us know.

I'm pretty sure mine will be one of the last ones made.

Aaron
I "think" I was one of the first to receive an e-mail notice and I DID order the wiring

I was wondering if someone who has received their new gauges would be so kind as to post a copy of the installation instructions. I am very excited to get my gauges and it would be great to read through the instructions while waiting.

Thank you

I was order #3 but no worries. I'm working in Texas and the car is in AZ. I will have a PILE of goodies to install when I get home!:D

I hadn't received my email yet and I ordered without wiring. After seeing the instructions I called to see if I could have the wiring added. Seems mine was on the bench as we spoke and they were able to add it. Seems like great customer service from what I could tell on the phone call.

Just got the email.

Attachments

• New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 114
Steve, I got the short sweep package. Which is pre-calibrated to 2000 ppm. So I don't need the speed sender. Am I thinking right ?
You will need A speed sender.
Im not sure if that kit comes with one but you will still need a 2 pulse sender for the VSS so you will only need 1 where the other kits need 2.

For anyone that missed out on the group buy there are a few bezels left.
I spoke with Mark Surel the president of NVU about a week ago. He mentioned they had the parts to build a few more. I'm so impressed with my dash and NVUs service I figured a shameless plug was in order. Give them a call if you missed out.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1391291369.569171.jpg
Here's a pic of mine.

"Bakn2Gns"....the cluster you bought..is that the black trim or titanium? Either way its pretty damn nice set up!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

For anyone that missed out on the group buy there are a few bezels left.
I spoke with Mark Surel the president of NVU about a week ago. He mentioned they had the parts to build a few more. I'm so impressed with my dash and NVUs service I figured a shameless plug was in order. Give them a call if you missed out.View attachment 213695 Here's a pic of mine.
Are they coming it digital also?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app