GENERATING Interest: GNX DASH group buy.

Where is the odometer on the redline gauges? I think I like them better than the white face.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Where is the odometer on the redline gauges? I think I like them better than the white face.

It is on the MPH gauge in RED digital! Eaiser to see when power/ignition is on.
tn_redline-white.jpg

I have a question in some pictures I notice that some of the small gauges are not seen the roundness the 87 gnx gauges you can see the full gauge why

Really like the white face and final design two thumbs up

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

It is on the MPH gauge in RED digital! Eaiser to see when power/ignition is on.
View attachment 207740
Steve I'm interested but a bit confused. Is this a picture of what it's going to look like? If not, can you show us a picture of final product before we place the order? Will all the complete gauges be seen or will some be cut off? I want to make sure of exactly what I might be ordering.
Thanks in Advance.

I have a question in some pictures I notice that some of the small gauges are not seen the roundness the 87 gnx gauges you can see the full gauge why

The edges are behind the plexi glass factory bezel. The GNX only has 6 gauges the 7th gauge pushes the others to the edge.

Is this a picture of what it's going to look like?
No that is what alternate series gauges would look like in the setting.

If not, can you show us a picture of final product before we place the order?

The final product will look the same as shown except for two alky icons on either side of the boost gauge.

Will all the complete gauges be seen or will some be cut off?
See above response.

We have a wide range of bezel colors the most popular are stainless, titanium and black
Do you have a link to see the different bezels? I didn't see them on the site.

The specs would be for a six gauge cluster; gauges two: 3 3/8 speedo and tach, and four 2 1/8 fuel, water, oil, and boost vac The choice would vary between black and white face and electrical and mechanical.

The above is from your First posting. It was going to be 6 gauges. Then On page 5 which I posted here below you quoted 7 gauges and all the add on indicators that you requested.
The last posting you posted says there will be ALKY indicators added as well.
Steve I love what your doing but with all these changes,it would be nice to see what will be the final product before people invest there dollars into this.
I'd like to see the panel with the new ALKY indicators that were added as well.

The picture above is the first concept the dash will look the same but I have:
Just to clarify I requested.
7 gauge cluster with 11 icons.
One 0-140 mph speedometer.
One 0-10000 Tach
One 30-30 Boost gauge
One Volt gauge 8-18
One Fuel level gauge. E-F
One Oil pressure gauge 0-100
One water temp gauge. 100-260

Red brake icon
Red Volts battery icon.
Green left and right turn signals.
Blue high beam headlight icon.
Yellow SES check engine
Yellow low inj fluid.
Green power inj icon.
Green cruise speedo icon.
Red seat belt belted figure icon.
Yellow security pad lock icon.
Will have the plexi glass covering and all contained in the Buick regal cluster.

I think posts 86 and 160 are the main 2 items.

86 shows the estimate which is for 7 instruments. The basic 6 plus the vacuum boost guage.

160 shows the 2 most popular guage choices that people interested have expressed. I think the icons shown are generic and not ours specifically. My guess is the icons wont affect the price much if at all but thats just my guess.

The specs would be for a six gauge cluster; gauges two: 3 3/8 speedo and tach, and four 2 1/8 fuel, water, oil, and boost vac The choice would vary between black and white face and electrical and mechanical.

The above is from your First posting. It was going to be 6 gauges. Then On page 5 which I posted here below you quoted 7 gauges and all the add on indicators that you requested.
The last posting you posted says there will be ALKY indicators added as well.
Steve I love what your doing but with all these changes,it would be nice to see what will be the final product before people invest there dollars into this.
I'd like to see the panel with the new ALKY indicators that were added as well.

PM sent.....o_O

Here is how the JTR sensor and the GM style 16 pulse sender fit under my car. Its close to the floorboard but I did not have to "clearance" anything.

Attachments

• 20131130_132331.jpg
    20131130_132331.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 83
  • 20131130_132324.jpg
    20131130_132324.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 84
Here is how the JTR sensor and the GM style 16 pulse sender fit under my car. Its close to the floorboard but I did not have to "clearance" anything.

You're right about the senders being close to the floorboard but a very viable solution to the speedo issues. Thanks for the pics

UPDATE 11/30/13
Here is a diagram of the icon layout
A 12th icon was added for the end user to use for their own warning light. See diagram.
icon placement.JPG

Do you have an example of the plexiglass covering the gauges? What will need to be done to add this to the bezel?