GENERATING Interest: GNX DASH group buy.

I would be interested in an option with less gauges also. Good work though!!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I think the gauge panel will look great!
I agree and would like to pay the extra for a tach that only go's to 8k if possible since it doesn't affect the panel design.
FYI everyone: If you want this setup directly from New Vintage it is $2,500.
That's why when I saw this thread I jumped on it!

I see on their site that for an extra charge they could make the led's able to change colors?
I think any options possible without changing the design and R&D would be great, it might just be an up-charge?
If that is the case hopefully another 10 people will join in.

I can't wait to see how many GNX/WOM dashes go up for sale when this is completed. ;) depending on how it looks installed mine will be included!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I am getting excited.
If you are definitely interested PM me I need to get some info from you, and I field more questions and do group updates not shown here.
and FYI:
Interested in a free GPS speedometer?
Download the APP on your smart phone, Ulysse is the one I use, and it is pretty slick even has head up display mode, which shows MPH on the phone in reverse, you place the phone on the dash and MPH is now readable in the windshield reflection.

For us Canadian types....would there be an option for a speedometer done in KPH instead of the MPH?

The speedometers are programmable but as far as what is written on the face they all say MPH that I see.

Steve do you know if the speedometer on this setup will work with the 4l80e transmission?
In other words since the 4l80e does not have a speedometer cable, is there a part I would have to buy in order to get a speedometer reading?

Steve do you know if the speedometer on this setup will work with the 4l80e transmission?
In other words since the 4l80e does not have a speedometer cable, is there a part I would have to buy in order to get a speedometer reading?
Is this a 4l8oe swapped into a GN or in a LS late model vehicle?

The 4l80e does have a VSS output and I believe it's 40PPR (aprox. 40,000 pulses per mile). The New Vintage needs between 4,000 and 150,000 pulses per mile so my guess is it will work. I know the 4l60e is 40PPR.

I would think the bigger question is how you're going to send the signal to the ECM and cruise control that was designed for 2,000 pulses per mile unless you have a stand alone computer.

Interesting reading here.http://jagsthatrun.com/V8-chapters/V8-tpi-Speed-Sensors.pdf

He probably could use one of the Dakota Digital modules.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Two edited concepts of the more popular choices: Redline and whitefaced.
redline-645_01.jpg
perf-white-645_01.jpg