GEN 2 Holder

I agree that would be nice, I'll pass the request on the FT forum! too

What are some of your ideas on locations?

Reason I ask is we have a NEW bracket that takes place of the glovebox tray that mounts right to the glove box door. This way when you open the glove box it is attached with velcro and all you need to do is pull it off and hold it in your hands for tuning.

SW.

Somewhere out of the way but somewhat easy access. I currently have mine in the Glove on a nest of soft stuff.

One place I thought of was on some sort of mount below the radio but to the passenger side.

Would something like this work for you guy's? GNS & RH Design will have this product coming out Very soon! Price is yet to be determined (due to the production not being finished yet).

The screws you see at the arm stop will be replaced with a flush type rivet so you don't have screws sticking through into the glove box area.

Items like the T-Pro & GEN 2 can easily be held on by velcro so when you need to use/tune, the unit can be removed from it's mounting area and held in hand to tune then neatly tucked away and hidden when not in use! This is also a very versitile bracket for almost anything else from Gauges to a hidden F.A.S.T. box and still be able to store the registration papers and other stuff.

Let me know what ya think!

Attachments

• DSCN1227.jpg
    DSCN1227.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 158
Check this out!
Got from Target. GPS holder around $20.

Attachments

• GenII brkt. 1.jpg
    GenII brkt. 1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 129
  • GenII brkt. 2.JPG