GBodyParts.Com Dual Cooling Fan And Caspers harness Group purchase

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
I had a few people asking me to do this a few months ago. So I contacted our supplier. I have to buy 50 dual fans to make this even seem like a discount. 50 caspers harnesses. This is what we are talking about : http://www.gbodyparts.com/product_i...d=333&osCsid=0fcd45daf5126310605b69b0a5954d9c Normally $265.00 for the fans & the harness plus shipping. What we can do is $215 shipped & insured in the continental U.S. I will eat shipping since I am getting free shipping on 50 of these. This is $50.00 off the retail price & about $28.00-40.00 on average for the dual fans shipping in the 48 states. How can you get in on this? Simple. Go to the site & order the above link & put in the note section GBP TB.com Group purchase. If you use pay pal it will be refunded the same or following business day. If you use a CC it will not be charged any more then $215. Out of the country what I will do is check calculated prices & only charge the difference in shipping over $30.00. A buck or 2 we won't bother you. I will run this for as long as we can until we run out. Once this is done it's done. But wait that is not all (In my best TV infomercial voice)LOL I will also put in this special at $45 & free shipping: http://www.gbodyparts.com/product_info.php?products_id=977&osCsid=0fcd45daf5126310605b69b0a5954d9c This is our stainless steel Thermostat package deal special. This is not being sold seperately but we will use this as an add on for the dual fan set up.

I can attest to the quality of this dual fan setup. Brian put the fans and Caspers P&P harness on my car when I was at his shop a few months ago. Temps immediately drop when they kick on and fit nicely. Sweet price, Brian.

Regards,
John

I just put these dual fans on my car and gave it a good test the other day. It was 87 degrees and I had the A/C on in traffic and the highest temp I saw was 182. When I had the factory fan the temp would run in 190's.

I had to do some modifications to get it to work with my f-body radiator but it works very good. The look is nice too.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Currently in the process of converting an 85 GN to an 87 engine, do i need a fan wire harness or is it already incorporated into the 87 Main Engine Wire Harness? I do have an extra 3 wire plug in the very location of the OE Fan, I'm thinking this either goes into the fan directly or into a fan harness.

Brian, Thanks for the good deal. If these work as good as everyone says, I'll be running cool this summer.
Thanks, how about a radiator deal a little later on when the slush fund builds back up.

I'm pretty sure Brian stated they wouldn't ship until 50 orders or so are received...

[quoI e="we4Mateo, post: 3223392, member: 33500"]Cool! I was mistaken.[/quote]
Lol i about crapped when you said that. That would mean we wouldn't see them until Xmas

[quoI e="we4Mateo, post: 3223392, member: 33500"]Cool! I was mistaken.
Lol i about crapped when you said that. That would mean we wouldn't see them until Xmas[/quote]
No we are actually down to 7 units. They should run out in 2-3 weeks max. We even honored on line orders that did not know about this. 30 sold pretty quick. Then a few a week. If you have been outting this off I would do something in the next week or 2. I would also like to Thank Justin at Caspers for cutting us a nice deal on a large purchase of harnesses. With out that it would of been a little more expensive.

I knew I was procrastinating but didnt think I had cut it this close. Im expecting mine to arrive today.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2