Gbodyparts.com Brian Weaver Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
It means that the most important word of the phrase was left out.
"PRESUMED"
A person is PRESUMED innocent until proven guilty.
Much different meaning than the phrase "innocent until proven guilty".
No NO No,you are Guilty and might get proven innocent in today's courts.:banghead:

Actually the phrase is "Guilty until the attorney gets PAID!!"

56147281.jpg

It means that the most important word of the phrase was left out.
"PRESUMED"
A person is PRESUMED innocent until proven guilty.
Much different meaning than the phrase "innocent until proven guilty".
True. :(

I just read 121 posts and i missed the boobies what the heck! Lol either way we look at it and all that has been said mr brian knows the truth and if its the good person in him that hopefully will prevail in all this if he he did do something wrong that he will be accountable for his actions and of he did not do it all will be good for him because this is all free advertising for him . I have delt with this man before and had a good experience with him. Good luck

I'm well aware of that story. I understand the opinions. Both parties made serious mistakes in their approach to the situation. Insurance companies should have been involved immediately. Without hesitation. -- Period.

Then if necessary, lawyers. Regardless of him worrying about rates going up. Oh well. Tough shit. Unfortunately business involves risks including accidents and consequences. If you're successful enough you handle it properly and move on. Hopefully remaining trustworthy to your remaining patrons.

That story aside, it doesn't justify the middle school mentality that's engulfed the forums over the years.

We can say fuck now? Damn, I been gone too long.

FUCK. fuck. fuck! fuck. Fucker. Fuck. FUCK! fuck. Fucker fuckface! fuck. fuck. Fuuuuuuuuck! Fuck it. Fucking fucks fuck.

Much better. That makes up for a few months. Got 11+ years to go.

Very therapeutic. Thanks Shane!
LMAO!!

Charlie would hit that.
And that would probably hit Charlie, too.
OMG, JHC, that face would make a freight train take to a dirt road.
I'm glad that I have my cats to wake up to.
Can't somebody photo chop or photo sh*t that thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.