Gbodyparts.com Brian Weaver Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I've done quite a bit of business with Brian over the years and cud giv a rats ass wat he did. wat I do care about is where is my License plate I ordered at Xmas?

Charlie wouldn't get off his favorite goat long enough to take on Nancy
I may be conservative Ray, but I really am looking for a hottie that's at least 20 years younger and want's to have kids, or at least practice a lot.:D:ROFLMAO:;) Hopefully she's got a lot more money than I have, or at least a really tight snatch.:woot:

well, I've done quite a bit of business with Brian over the years and cud giv a rats ass wat he did. wat I do care about is where is my License plate I ordered at Xmas?
He might have to start making them from behind closed doors and have the state send them to you !

I may be conservative Ray, but I really am looking for a hottie that's at least 20 years younger and want's to have kids, or at least practice a lot.:D:ROFLMAO:;) Hopefully she's got a lot more money than I have, or at least a really tight snatch.:woot:

Charlie forget the snatch, go for the money

Lol I got so derailed w boobies I forgot we were talking about this.. Awesome.

Turbobuick.com home of the whineyest,cheapest most ADD riddled folks you'll find on the net.

44ae2003_bth_threadderailedsu2.gif

Lol I got so derailed w boobies I forgot we were talking about this.. Awesome.

Turbobuick.com home of the whineyest,cheapest most ADD riddled folks you'll find on the net.

YOUR FREE TO EXIT ANY TIME, and take some of these lying sack of shits with you.
I seriously hope these A holes need parts some day and the only vendor is Brian. LOL

YOUR FREE TO EXIT ANY TIME, and take some of these lying sack of shits with you.
I seriously hope these A holes need parts some day and the only vendor is Brian. LOL
I'm trying to figure out if your under whineyest or cheapest because what I said obviously struck a nerve. Lets be honest youve even said it before yourself. Lol the only vendor will be Brian and even then guys still won't get their parts.

The "FUCK" work will be reserved for this thread only;) NO BOBBIES, sorry guys we have a little snitch that likes to report things to google!

Status
Not open for further replies.