Gbodyparts.com Brian Weaver Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
officespace_lawrence.jpg

sorry to hear about ur mom. THAT is important. the rest of this thread is simply soap opera drama. I wish her well.

I spent the whole morning bawling my eyes out....as I just got word from my wife that Mom has only a few days/if hours, to live. I've been very sick with the flu, thus haven't been able to be with Mom.....but I'm going up tomorrow....

So, I came here to my favorite forum to get my mind off of my damn pain.....found this Weaver thread, was shocked, then, it turned into a comedy thread, to which I had to laugh so damn hard at some of the things said. It's the first time I've felt a true release from laughing in months, and especially today.....

That picture of Pilosi and poor Charlie enduring those "goat" comments almost sent me to the floor.

I just want to let you know, guys, even though this original thread is about a bad event, you got me to laugh today when I truly believed I'd never laugh again. Thank you all, you guys are really something when it comes to comedy. You've helped me in a small way to face the inevetiable of losing a parent, my Mom.

Bruce '87 Grand National

So the rope goes into a bar and the bartender tells him no ropes allowed.
The rope goes out Into the parking lot and messes up his hair and rips his clothes up and walks back into the bar. The bartender sees him and yells hey didn't I tell you no ropes allowed in here.
The rope looks over and says I'm afraid not.........................(a frayed knot)

I thought you said,
“A Pope walks in to a bar”
and from there all went array.

That’s what happens when you're under the effect of alcohol and drugs that illicit euphoric effects that may result in a compulsive psychological need and produce feelings of well being and euphoria and increased mental alertness. and paranoia at 2:30 in the morning.

Just saying
D

Well, you sure can't say that this thread is not the "hot topic" of the week:
Thread has been open for 4 days, or 96 hours, & has generated on the
average 2.21 posts & 148.8 views per hour. Now we know where all of the
"intelligent" conversation has gone & is going. J/K

Terry Houston just got caught thinking with the wrong head.
He had a lot of followers for his down pipes.

Sometimes bad news serves as a warning to others as
to where & where not to tread, sometimes it doesn't.
Glad to hear that the "Phoenix" became a reality for you.

sorry to hear about ur mom. THAT is important. the rest of this thread is simply soap opera drama. I wish her well.

Thanks for the kind compassion....I truly appreciate it. It's now too late to wish her well, she passed away yesterday.....we are in the process of planning her funeral, and it's been no picnic for me....I'm too much of a sensitive jerk, thus carry my feelings on my sleeves.....I don't understand it, however, as I've ridden along with my police buddy for a few years, saw the worse there is to see in accidents, shootings, beatings, etc, and though it registered with me how tragic life is, it didn't bother me to the point of the way it's bothering me losing Mom....I just don't get it.....it's really hard to accept, though I'm mature enough to know reality, Brett, I'm taking it very, very hard. I just don't get it.

I'm playing my guitar for Mom at her funeral, but, God help me if I can at least get through the songs she liked....plus, I'm dealing with a very hateful, middle brother and his greedy wife....at my Dad's funeral, I had to have two plainclothes policemen there........he has a history of violence against me that you wouldn't believe.............it's going to be such a hard day for me.......I played at my Dad's funeral, to which I was told it sounded beautiful, but I really can't remember specifics from that time, as I was so damn upset.....it took me a very long time to get mostly over it, though I still shed a tear or two when I go out and sit in Dad's Grand National that he gave to me before he died. Thus, I'm very fortunate to have Dad's GN, but the memories that's tied in with it hurts me still. Very much so.

My God, look how I go on and on. Sorry Brett, I just unload sometimes without even thinking. Someone says something and I just unload my feelings.

Your compassion to me was very much appreciated, my friend, thank you from the heart.

You and I can see that there's a lot more sadness in this world than worrying about whether Brian is guilty or not..........I hope all you guys here let him have his day in court first before passing judgment. Just please wait until the outcome of this bad event. And all of you who still have your mom or dads: Go hug them hard and tell them how much you love them......I'll never be able to do that again in my life. You do. Take advantage of that fact. Tell them Brucie told you to. They'll appreciate it.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Status
Not open for further replies.