Gbodyparts.com Brian Weaver Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might have to start making them from behind closed doors and have the state send them to you !
I already ordered another one but getting arrested is a LONG way from being prosecuted or doing any time in jail. usually wen someone is arrested there is some validity to wat they were charged with. but doing something and being convicted of it are polar opposites...... OJ case, Casey Anthony etc.....

I spent the whole morning bawling my eyes out....as I just got word from my wife that Mom has only a few days/if hours, to live. I've been very sick with the flu, thus haven't been able to be with Mom.....but I'm going up tomorrow....

So, I came here to my favorite forum to get my mind off of my damn pain.....found this Weaver thread, was shocked, then, it turned into a comedy thread, to which I had to laugh so damn hard at some of the things said. It's the first time I've felt a true release from laughing in months, and especially today.....

That picture of Pilosi and poor Charlie enduring those "goat" comments almost sent me to the floor.

I just want to let you know, guys, even though this original thread is about a bad event, you got me to laugh today when I truly believed I'd never laugh again. Thank you all, you guys are really something when it comes to comedy. You've helped me in a small way to face the inevetiable of losing a parent, my Mom.

Bruce '87 Grand National

The "FUCK" work will be reserved for this thread only;) NO BOBBIES, sorry guys we have a little snitch that likes to report things to google!

Shane, "Bobbies" are London cops. :rolleyes: Are you really banning them? They are LEOs!:D

Bruce '87 Grand National

Well...I can assure you of this. I got a call Tuesday night from the victim, and again on Friday at lunch. Because of the investigation...names cannot be mentioned. The first charge was bad enough, but the following series of events lead to the felony.

To all the defenders...let me just say...he ripped off a very well liked member of this forum. Not his Ex or some other person we do not know. Just like his last victim...a lot of us know this guy too.

I am out on this subject. My fathers surgery is tomorrow morning and I dont care what happens to him from this moment on ( not that I cared before) I just wanted you guys to know that it was another one of our Buick brothers who fell real victim.

Dont bother with PM's cause I will not tell anyone who it is.

Coach, I wish to return some of the compassion you showed me over my Mom: I hope your Dad's surgery goes without a hitch, comes out ok, and you'll be able to give your Dad a big, loving hug. That you'll be able to be with him for a very long time. You are blessed. And a real good guy.

Bruce '87 Grand National

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421264962.744305.jpg

Coach, I wish to return some of the compassion you showed me over my Mom: I hope your Dad's surgery goes without a hitch, comes out ok, and you'll be able to give your Dad a big, loving hug. That you'll be able to be with him for a very long time. You are blessed. And a real good guy.

Bruce '87 Grand National
Thank you Bruce. Hes having a rough time but he's fighting. Your a good guy too.
I have no words to offer you but cherish the memories. Bless her and your family.

This is the most derailed thread I've ever seen on this forum. Reminds me of the OT section of NASIOC.
Derailed_thread_by_StareOfGreed.jpg

We are waiting for the outcome which could take months unless he makes a plea bargain.

I'm sure it will be back on track in 90 days or so, until then enjoy the madness and don't post pics of boobies [cleavage and three breasted women are okay] and all will be well.

P.S. Apparently the word FUCK is only allowed in this thread so use it to your hearts content or in the case of some people get it out of their system.

So the rope goes into a bar and the bartender tells him no ropes allowed.
The rope goes out Into the parking lot and messes up his hair and rips his clothes up and walks back into the bar. The bartender sees him and yells hey didn't I tell you no ropes allowed in here.
The rope looks over and says I'm afraid not.........................(a frayed knot)

Status
Not open for further replies.