gbodyparts 3.5" dp

lenc23

i just ordered one the other day. i want to know how it fits, any mods or does it bolt right on?

I got a 3" and the fit was terrible!! Do a search and see what others are saying.

I have a 3" the the fit was not good at all. Hope the 3.5s are better.

Didnt know there was a life time warranty! I put some dents in it to clear the frame.
The wastegate puck also does not cover the hole.
And actually on the phone you said it was old motor mount. Bought HR from you and still nada.
If something can still be done lets talk...

IMG00337-vi.jpg

Didnt know there was a life time warranty! I put some dents in it to clear the frame.
The wastegate puck also does not cover the hole.
And actually on the phone you said it was old motor mount. Bought HR from you and still nada.
If something can still be done lets talk...

IMG00337-vi.jpg

You have my contact info. I also explained to you we drill out the mounting holes 1 size larger for clearance purposes. That allows about 3/4" movement up & down. If it was hitting the frame it could be raised.
There is no way you changed the motor mounts to HR & didn't see any clearance differences. You told me it was an old Mount so I suggested a new unit. I also told you then if you have any problems to let me know. I told you we stood behind everything we sell.

This is the part that drives me nuts. You talk so nicely to me on the phone, then slam me on the board with no contact back. This is the same way we had contact last year.No e-mail, phone call, nothing.You just slam me on the board & then some one e-mails me a link. I just don't get it.

Im not slamming you! Someone asked about the Gbody pipe and I shared my experience. period thats all. I also have a photo to prove it. Drop it. I already ordered a new pipe from DLS. Maybe it was a monday when the chink welded mine. Dont know dont care!

Anyone want to buy a GBody Parts 3" SS DownPipe with bung welded in? Fits perfect just not in my car!!!

gbody parts downpipe - TurboBuicks.com

I also have the 3"...no problems what so ever, especially after changing out the motor mounts ans upper control arm bushing that was rotted out.

Steve

Im not slamming you! Someone asked about the Gbody pipe and I shared my experience. period thats all. I also have a photo to prove it. Drop it. I already ordered a new pipe from DLS. Maybe it was a monday when the chink welded mine. Dont know dont care!

Anyone want to buy a GBody Parts 3" SS DownPipe with bung welded in? Fits perfect just not in my car!!!

gbody parts downpipe - TurboBuicks.com

I bought a 3"ss from G-body a while back. Had to beat the shat out of to try and clear the frame it and it still did not fit and I have HR mounts. The pipe is not bent right. I sent mine back and never got any kind of reimbursement. This was a direct replacement for a Terry Huston that fits fine.

all I can do is rofl f'ing laughing
imagin that, the $ame exact mod'$ are needed for my china dp
800unit$ and that$ just for a DP wow, like anyone can tru$t your number$ but $till wow!

if I bought my single (1)3.5" for $250 out the door do the math on the 800 for the 3" and the 3.5"
not to mention the exhausts, radiators, water lines. basically anything metal.

I will reserve my post till later!! suscribed!
my sig is a dedication to the vendors I LOVE

DS