Gbody Parts

I have spent about $4k with Brian in the last two years or so. The ONLY way to communicate with them successfully is via email. That being said Brian is fast to return emails at all times day or night. Anne is usually very quick as well. On a couple occurrences the wrong thing was shipped, etc. Brian personally fixed the issue first thing next morning. I feel bad reading about bad situations but he has always been extremely helpful to me. I plan on spending some more dough with him in Jan / Feb. Need a set of those aluminum wheels and a bunch of HRParts ;)

Yep, I was just like you guys with good experiences with him. My car wouldn't have been driven to North Carolina for him to work on it otherwise.

I have no opinion to offer and Toby and I did talk about interior for the NASTY WENDY rebuild. When I was informed that the only way I could get the interior was to go thru Gbody...I refused. I bought a really nice console from Toby and that was it. The interior came directly from the manufacture.
NOT A SINGLE PIECE ON THE NEW CAR IS FROM GBODY....NOT EVEN A DONATED PIECE FROM A MEMBER.
I will not bad mouth Brian because he never brought me into the situation. I helped Clay...it's that simple.

OK, I was informed that I should read the post from Toby complete. I was only sent a quote from the entire post and I commented on it only.
I strongly disagree with his post about "Blame on BOTH sides"...BULLSHIT. Dont go posting about his $ 6 figure investments and all his dedication to the BUICK community and then a small time customer goes completely fucking ignored and left without at least some gesture of repayment. If he were on hard times...it would be easier to forgive his actions, but to brag about the huge $$$ he has to invest...is making your post sound even more senseless.
The Fire Marshall report was a complete FRAUD. Both the car and pics of the car were looked at by my father ( a 13 year fire chief in Conneaut Lake Pa) and a former insurance adjustor and BOTH agree...THE FIRE STARTED IN THE INTERIOR...PERIOD. There was no $$$ to fight the report in court, so that worthless piece of shit Fire Marshall still has a job.
Toby...I strongly suggest you end your defense of this topic as of now. I told you in our phone conversation exactly what I thought and could not post. I was a serious as a heartattack.
Everyone on here posting all the great deals and blessings for great transactions...good for you. I too had great results...BUT....put yourself in Clay's shoes and have all your hard earned $$$ burnt to the ground absolutely NO offer of anykind to replace, help in replacing, or offer of parts to help in a rebuild...and come tell me your thoughts then. Lets see your allegence stay focused then.

I'm done on this topic....

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, I was informed that I should read the post from Toby complete. I was only sent a quote from the entire post and I commented on it only.
I strongly disagree with his post about "Blame on BOTH sides"...BULLSHIT. Dont go posting about his $ 6 figure investments and all his dedication to the BUICK community and then a small time customer goes completely fucking ignored and left without at least some gesture of repayment. If he were on hard times...it would be easier to forgive his actions, but to brag about the huge $$$ he has to invest...is making your post sound even more senseless.
The Fire Marshall report was a complete FRAUD. Both the car and pics of the car were looked at by my father ( a 13 year fire chief in Conneaut Lake Pa) and a former insurance adjustor and BOTH agree...THE FIRE STARTED IN THE INTERIOR...PERIOD. There was no $$$ to fight the report in court, so that worthless piece of shit Fire Marshall still has a job.
Toby...I strongly suggest you end your defense of this topic as of now. I told you in our phone conversation exactly what I thought and could not post. I was a serious as a heartattack.
Everyone on here posting all the great deals and blessings for great transactions...good for you. I too had great results...BUT....put yourself in Clay's shoes and have all your hard earned $$$ burnt to the ground absolutely NO offer of anykind to replace, help in replacing, or offer of parts to help in a rebuild...and come tell me your thoughts then. Lets see your allegence stay focused then.

I'm done on this topic....

Ditto,Ditto, and F,ing Ditto. Does anyone need to say more

It couldn't have been more obvious from the pix that that fire started in the interior! It doesn't take a mental giant to figure that out!

when I refer to "fault" Clay should have had some insurance. I think that he even understands this point. And, might I say, and have disclaimed I am not the defendant in this situation, as more of a "let the person know what goes on there. I am not here to argue, bicker, say "this and that." Read my post carefully again. And Coach, respectfully so, do not act as a shallow person to call me out on such assumptions of the means of my post. I would imagine that I would not read and or comment on things that I do not agree with you on. I try to keep things civil as we are all grown men here.

when I refer to "fault" Clay should have had some insurance. I think that he even understands this point. And, might I say, and have disclaimed I am not the defendant in this situation, as more of a "let the person know what goes on there. I am not here to argue, bicker, say "this and that." Read my post carefully again. And Coach, respectfully so, do not act as a shallow person to call me out on such assumptions of the means of my post. I would imagine that I would not read and or comment on things that I do not agree with you on. I try to keep things civil as we are all grown men here.

I was not at fault in any way shape or form. I had insurance on the car to cover any damages I would be considered liable for. Brian should have had insurance in the same capacity for the damage he would be considered liable for. Ask any shop owner who is running their business properly and they'll tell you all about it.

Clay in any means since you had coverage. the car insurance companies put the case in arbitration and it get settled between the two ins companies. I have done this a couple times making sure they fight for you....not relying on any other sides reaponse. That's what you pay them for?

Lots of water under the bridge, a lot of trial's and tribulations for Clay. However because of the passion and kind-heartness of Coach, scot, vendors, and members of this forum, Clay has a far better car then he had on that faithful day. At this point what does it matter if whomever could've, should've had the ins. To cover this event. Three years is a long time,since this all went down. For me personally I'm just happy Clay now has a nice TR, and lots of new friends

Not to be an ass, but isn't there a thread already dedicated for this? Why bring this all here now once again? You had your opinion as well as evreryone else. There is enough pages on this topic....

With all due respect, if you don't like hearing the bad feedback you should support a vendor that doesn't create it.

With all due respect, if you don't like hearing the bad feedback you should support a vendor that doesn't create it.

I could careless what feedback anyone has to say but what I did say was you have your own thread with the same shit over and over. I'm sure everyone knows what happened to you and your car. You've gone as far as putting it in your signature. Your point has come across. If you want to touch this subject we can continue in your thread...... Btw I support whoever helps me.