Gbody Parts

when I refer to "fault" Clay should have had some insurance. I think that he even understands this point. And, might I say, and have disclaimed I am not the defendant in this situation, as more of a "let the person know what goes on there. I am not here to argue, bicker, say "this and that." Read my post carefully again. And Coach, respectfully so, do not act as a shallow person to call me out on such assumptions of the means of my post. I would imagine that I would not read and or comment on things that I do not agree with you on. I try to keep things civil as we are all grown men here.
I replied to your PM...
I'm not airing out anymore thoughts here.
c55asleep is correct...any reference to the fire needs to go away.

I'm just curious (and not picking a fight), but has anyone ever had a conversation with any vendor about poor products or services in person? I read a lot of pissing, moaning, and praise about all of the vendors here and I'm curious if anyone has the cajones to discuss any issues in person like an adult. I would bet you get farther and might not have a bad taste in your mouth if you worked it out.

I too have a TR vendor/sponsor of this website who I refuse to buy anything from. Two of my good friends are running his product, and are satisfied. I'll never buy from him because of how he lied to me over the phone. I bashed him on here, but it was a last result because said businessman wasn't returning phone calls or emails. I received a refund. The end.

No one is going to be pleased with everyone else. I have had great service with GBP, Highway Stars, Kirban, and GNS. Maybe thank my parents for raising me to treat others as I want to be treated, or maybe I just have a pretty face? Haha!!

I have spent about $4k with Brian in the last two years or so. The ONLY way to communicate with them successfully is via email. That being said Brian is fast to return emails at all times day or night. Anne is usually very quick as well. On a couple occurrences the wrong thing was shipped, etc. Brian personally fixed the issue first thing next morning. I feel bad reading about bad situations but he has always been extremely helpful to me. I plan on spending some more dough with him in Jan / Feb. Need a set of those aluminum wheels and a bunch of HRParts ;)

It's still, just too damn bad, that Brian wasn't "extremely helpful" to Nasty Wendy. That still leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.......so, I've written him off for my own sake.........otherwise, why is Coach, Scot, Glen, and the rest of those great guys, doing all of that stuff for Nasty Wendy at their own expense? Because of one vendor's atrocious behavior towards an innocent man...............true colors always shows in the face of disaster.....trust me.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Reminds me of Bowling Green Customs. I don't buy anything from G body because of stuff like this. Know someone who knows him and has bought several things from him and has been to his shop. Really busy, maybe he needs to get some good employees to help him get on top of things. When you burn the candle on both ends it aint good. Poor service, no matter what the reason, ruins a business.