Gbody Parts.com order issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Shop

Ordered a trunk carpet kit and upper rear interior panels last Wednesday 5/7/08. As of 5/14/08 Order # 3653 is still in processing stage. I have called and e-mailed them with no response back yet. I have read some threads about them have issues and wondering if someone has found out the best way to get order information / update. FYI - I have placed a few orders with Gbody in the past with no issues and fast processing and shipping. Just wondering if the items are not in stock or what.

Thanks
Jake
The_fab_shop@comcast.net

I always post news on the main page in red. Before posting please review it. :wink: Also contacts have change for gbodyparts.com, posted on the main page as well. I try to keep it up to date.
Thanks! :biggrin:

Is the shop closed for this week or are there still employees taking orders?

I always post news on the main page in red. Before posting please review it. :wink: Also contacts have change for gbodyparts.com, posted on the main page as well. I try to keep it up to date.
Thanks! :biggrin:

I did read the main page and used the new e-mail contact. I'm just trying to find out if it shipped. My fab guy wants me to install the truck kit before he installs the cage.

Thanks for all the replys, go turbobuick!!!!!

Jake

what day? where? no one here saw him...i came on wend...others that were there as early as monday also did not see him...we were told he had "axle problems"

Still no Progress on the order

Still no responses back to e-mail and phone calls (And yes to the proper e-mail address). I recieved and e-mail from Kweavy@aol.com on 5/17/08 saying Gbp will check into this order. As a business owner myself, I think 2 business days is ample time to do this not to mention I have already been waiting to weeks on this order. I have again replied to kweavy's e-mail sent to me with no response back yet. I'm beganing to think they are have some dept issues with UPS. It's not hard to tell a customer weather or not they have the items in stock or being drop shipped or just tell the customer something. I can not belive something this simple can take so long.

Again Looking for an order update on #3653. Mr Sgrim maybe you can be the middle man LOL, it seems that you have contact with Brian @ Gbp. Maybe it would be smart for Gbp to put you on the payroll.

Thanks for the space

Jake

Please just email Brian directly. Bweavy@aol.com

I don't mind helping Brian, any other vendor, or member of this board... That is what admin are here for!

Brian and I are friends as I consider most of the vendors on this board. We are neighbors at our business location. His shop is next door to my lot, so I do see and talk to him alot. He is still looking for good help, he basically does it all. I can assure people he is not out to screw people, bad thing is you guys don't know about all the FREE parts that got shipped out to people by mistake by incompetent employees. Only a very few people called and said I got this or that.

I try my best to stay out of these threads but when someone goes over the top I have to post. I am extra careful just because I don't want to be accused of protecting anyone!

what day? where? no one here saw him...i came on wend...others that were there as early as monday also did not see him...we were told he had "axle problems"

Tuesday and Wed...

brian stayed in the same hotel as us and we had beers in the parking lot almost every night.

Grateful to have found GBodyparts!

We recently purchased an 87 GN and it looks great, however we found that we had severe electrical issues and transmission problems. We were fortunate to have found Brian & Kasci's shop and limped in with our car. Brian had incredible patience and has worked with us on solving multiple problems. I have read some of the past posts, most are positive but I came across the couple of negatives and all I can say is that I am SO glad that they didn't throw their hands up and walk away from this business. We are fortunate to have someone that loves what they do & has a huge knowledge base (and inventory) to pull from. We have spent time in their shop and were able to attend the BG Nationals with them (Tuesday & Wed...had a great time) and have watched them work many long hours, speak to folks on the phone at length and give 'free' advice. We have experienced, first hand, that Brian will do all that he can to solve problems and save you money. If we can store up a fraction of the knowledge that they have about these fun cars, we will consider ourselves lucky!! Thanks Brian & Kasci! Stay healthy, Stay happy, Enjoy Life!!!!

tue and wend huh?

Tuesday and Wed...

was he in camo? he said my wish would come true. :(...i brought the so called parts...its a shame he did not make himself known at the track or atleast avertise that he would be there ....as len seems to be the only one who saw him.what hotel?..maybe next year he'll show up as a vendor and he can get these parts back...then i can get my parts or money back...oh well....

hopefully ill be able to afford to go to BG next year :)

Cheers!

Right up front....

We were anything but in 'camo'....:cool:

Attachments

• 2008 GS Nationals_0006.JPG
    2008 GS Nationals_0006.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 216
was he in camo? he said my wish would come true. :(...i brought the so called parts...its a shame he did not make himself known at the track or atleast avertise that he would be there ....as len seems to be the only one who saw him.what hotel?..maybe next year he'll show up as a vendor and he can get these parts back...then i can get my parts or money back...oh well....

hopefully ill be able to afford to go to BG next year :)

Cheers!

I too hung out with Brian @ the nats, no camo or hiding.

Still no responses back to e-mail and phone calls (And yes to the proper e-mail address). I recieved and e-mail from Kweavy@aol.com on 5/17/08 saying Gbp will check into this order. As a business owner myself, I think 2 business days is ample time to do this not to mention I have already been waiting to weeks on this order. I have again replied to kweavy's e-mail sent to me with no response back yet. I'm beganing to think they are have some dept issues with UPS. It's not hard to tell a customer weather or not they have the items in stock or being drop shipped or just tell the customer something. I can not belive something this simple can take so long.

Again Looking for an order update on #3653. Mr Sgrim maybe you can be the middle man LOL, it seems that you have contact with Brian @ Gbp. Maybe it would be smart for Gbp to put you on the payroll.

Thanks for the space

Jake

Every e-mail returned waiting on the manufacturter. Jake guess what arrived this morning your trunk carpet kit. Now the drama can subside. I do apologise for the delays but we are at the mercy of our manufacturers.
If it was just that part & not upper sail panels we would have drop shipped like we did Jim M & Shaun H.
Thanks for your patience with our manufacturer.
Btw We have installed at least 8 kits with roll cages. Do not let that hold you up.

sdteb "what day? where? no one here saw him...i came on wend...others that were there as early as monday also did not see him...we were told he had "axle problems"

Too funny I'll be at Norwalk. :wink:

Len congrats on your record breaking run. I enjoyed our beers in the parking lot. Looking forward to doing it again soon. I really appreciate your efforts on getting my 4 stage motors down to Zimmerman.

Status
Not open for further replies.