Gbody Parts.com order issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are amazing...

I can't believe that you are still there :eek: GO HOME!! Get a little bit of rest before you start in again tomorrow! I admire you both for continuing to do what you love. Our motto is 'life isn't a dress rehearsal...enjoy every day' ;) Gale & Rick

Every e-mail returned waiting on the manufacturter. Jake guess what arrived this morning your trunk carpet kit. Now the drama can subside. I do apologise for the delays but we are at the mercy of our manufacturers.
If it was just that part & not upper sail panels we would have drop shipped like we did Jim M & Shaun H.
Thanks for your patience with our manufacturer.
Btw We have installed at least 8 kits with roll cages. Do not let that hold you up.

sdteb "what day? where? no one here saw him...i came on wend...others that were there as early as monday also did not see him...we were told he had "axle problems"

Too funny I'll be at Norwalk. :wink:

Len congrats on your record breaking run. I enjoyed our beers in the parking lot. Looking forward to doing it again soon. I really appreciate your efforts on getting my 4 stage motors down to Zimmerman.

I received the ups tracking number and I as a small business owner understands, Just a little communication goes a long with with most. Any how looks like Gbp is taking care of me and I will be a returning customer.

Thanks for everyones input and turbobuick and Gbp services.

Jake

Brian, Rick is thrilled with the way the car is running. Can't thank you enough! Let me know when you want me to come up to the shop to help out! It would be my pleasure! :D

Parts are shipped! If the Original Poster wants this thread reopend please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.