Garage fire pictures

2 SLOW

These are before pictures of my three cars. First car is the Brown 87 that was a very nice low 11 second street driver. The second is the White 87 street/strip car that just went 10.21 @ 134 on pump gas and alky. The third car is the White 86 race car with a full Stage 2 motor that just a week before the fire went 9.28 at 148+.

ClearviewApril09001.jpg

ClearviewApril09003.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

Scan_Pic0001.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

After the fire pictures

Sorry about the wrong format. Its been corrected.

This is the fire. You might want to close your eyes.

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

This was the brown street car.

IMG_0083.jpg

This was my 2 Slow car.

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

This was the race car.

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

:eek:

i want to cry did you have full coverage on cars or garage?

im sorry to see that it breaks everyones hearts seeing somethign like that happen.

Wow... it would be interesting to know if the insurance company ponies up appropriately to cover those very expensive cars. It's devastating to see that happen to those poor cars...

Heartbreaking to see Dennis...... :(

With the insurance the cars can hopefully be replaced, but I know all the hours and pride you had in them is the real loss here... :(

Take care,

That sucks.I almost started crying. What a loss. The insurance company is going to crap when they see that. good luck

Man so sorry for the losses. My heart sank. What a dreadful accident.
Howd the fire start?

Damn that's terrible. Sorry to hear that. What started the fire?

The fire probably started near the starter on the car up on the rack. Must have been one of the hot wires to close to the exhaust. Had no warning that stood out. This is the best guess with it so burned up. I still don't have a very good appetite, but I will move on. I have bought a clean mostly stock silver T. Starting over is going to be hard. It will never be the same as it was.

That is tough to see. fire is something I hope I never experience. I feel for you. I know you have heard it a hundred times before, but no one was hurt, and that is the important thing.

All I can say Dennis is that you have my number, and as soon as I can get my loose ends and airplanes flying, I will do what I can to get those engines back to life. See you this afternoon to address the situation.

I'm at a lose for words :( But if you need some help cleaning up, I'm currently unemployed, so i got some free time, and i live not too far so if you need any help don't hezitate to call. (206)650-0954 Ian.