Gallina/Duttweiler '87 Red Buick GN "Roller" for sale!

I'm pretty sure that's Kenny's old car, not this one.

According to the man himself in this video. The red car Shane just bought is his original car. I would assume it's the same car that's in the powersource book also. Is the car in the Leno/ Allen video something in between?

I thought Rapid Automotive got the original race car Kenny had.

Sent from my MB855 using Turbo Buick

I thought Rapid Automotive got the original race car Kenny had.

Sent from my MB855 using Turbo Buick

Your correct Jay. Ron owned the car and David Buschur drove it.. He is a board member here and owns Buschur Racing. I think it was back in '04 he was racing it at the GS Nats.

Not that is worthy IMO... Most of my T's are in no so good of shape or I want to keep them....

No problem Shane I understand, any older GM muscle? 67-68 Camaro? 70-72 Chevelle? 70-72 Old Cutlass fastback?

Would you two get your sorry asses out of this thread befor I have to ban you both for Hi Jacking :eek:

I was emailing Mr. Gallina about something last night and he emailed me back that this WAS the car from the Jay Leno show:D:D:D

I was emailing Mr. Gallina about something last night and he emailed me back that this WAS the car from the Jay Leno show:D:D:D

As much as I never liked the red, it should stay that color. That's part of its history. Would you paint Richard petty's car yellow?