Gallina/Duttweiler '87 Red Buick GN "Roller" for sale!

John Gallina

Roller 3.JPG
Own a piece of history!

This was the quickest/fastest V6 in NHRA history: 7.81 @ 178.94 and the quickest/fastest V6 in PSCA history: 6.75 @ 208.96. 1.01 60'!!!!!!!
  • 10.5 tires on bead lock wheels for PSCA Outlaw class
  • 17" tires on bead lock wheels
  • Pro-Mod 4.10 or 4.29 rear Richmond gears
  • 40 spline gun drilled axles MT
  • Car dry wt: 2,100 #
  • 16 volt battery
  • Lexan, fiber glass front clip, doors and deck lid
  • Re-shaped nose
  • NHRA certified to 6.00
  • Santhoff front/rear adjustable shocks
  • 4 link - "runs on a rail"!
  • Tube chassis
  • Bickel wheelie bars
  • Removable vinyl lettering
  • Plumbed for nitrous
  • Plumbed for alcohol
  • Ready for big block, V-6 or S.B. Chevy
  • Automatic fire extinguisher
  • 2 Stroud chutes
  • Pro air jack's
  • 4 gal. fuel cell
  • 2 piece driver's suit & gloves
//// Separate Sale Item: Rossler, TH210 2.40 low gear Pro Mod Trans with NHRA approved trans shield. Separate Sale Item////

$28,000.00

Call: Ken Duttweiler at (805) 659-3648 or John Gallina at (702) 837-1118

Well crap...hate to see it being sold. Hope Kenny will still be coming to the nats and working with a car. GLWS

Best of luck with the sale John, sad to see it go.... Shane pony up hoss :D

Jay and I are talking about this. I got to sale something though:eek: I am going to make contact soon!

I have just had a nice conversation with Mr. Gallina. Deal is in the works... I really hope I can make this happen as he does too. He said he would love to see it stay in the family!!!

Look the car I posted for sale today if you want to make this happen quickly:D j/k

I have just had a nice conversation with Mr. Gallina. Deal is in the works... I really hope I can make this happen as he does too. He said he would love to see it stay in the family!!!

Look the car I posted for sale today if you want to make this happen quickly:D j/k

Shane................
DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

it couldn't end up in a better place!

As awesome as the Buick V6 engine is, the fact is that there is a limit to the engine's performance as well as the Regal aerodynamics. They were spending untold $$ just for possible tenths at this stage in the game. If I had to guess I would say they just decided "what's the point anymore". They certainly have nothing left to prove with that car and it will always be "the first" to many performance levels.

Same reason I sold mine - no real place or purpose to run other than just for exhibition and bragging rights and not fast enough to run with the big boys. Most people have no clue the amount of time and cubic $$$ it takes to run a car (especially a Buick V6) at that level. If you're smart, you get to the point that your pocketbook overrides your ego.

If anybody needs an engine for this car, hit me up. One of the most powerful Stage motors ever built and it's FRESH. It talks to me every day as I walk past it sitting on a stand in the corner of the shop - I'll eventually do something totally irresponsible like stuffing it in my street car if it sits around here too long.

Well... :D

Jay has spoken to Kenny D.

I have spoken again with Mr. Gallina!

Deposit check going the in the mail Monday!

I just thought about something....

This will be the new TurboBuick.com car. Have to come up with a new name and paint scheme! Throw out some ideas!