G bodyparts.com NOT HAPPY

onemoretime

Paid for an item on e-bay from them. THEY FILED A NON PAYMENT STRIKE AGAINST ME. I HAVE THE CREDIT CARD PROOF I PAID FOR THE ITEM ...... I AM NOT HAPPY!!

Seems to me a quick call to them could have solved this rather than posting here.

Wow I actually e-mailed you back. I can show it wasn't paid & where you stated you paid with pay pal. If you paid with pay pal guess what I can't do a non paying bidder.
Message from you:
Dear bweavy,
You were paid thru pay pal june 15 Paid with credit card and I have a receipt. I want my item!! I You opened an unpaid item complaint on a paid item , nice going!!

- underoverunder

If you paid with pay pal guess what it has a receipt, transaction ID etc.

I even apologized & explained I was going thru my MAY un paid bidders & didn't know how yours was done as un paid. 4 days I wouldn't do that. I just knew my ebay fees were coming due today so that is why I was doing this.
My ebay fees today:
Hello Brian weaver (bweavy),

Your eBay invoice for the period from May 16, 2012 through June 15, 2012 is now available to view online.

Amount Due: $359.81

I just want every one to know It was not purposely filed against him. Hell it was only 4 days. I'm also not a jerk. we normally wait until we are getting ready to get billed for un paid items.
Ron e-mail me back Bweavy@aol.com I can explain to ebay what happened & it was only 4 days. I will get the strike removed from your account.

I'm afraid to add the total dollars in parts I've ordered from gbodyparts over the last 3 years. Always been great to me.

I stopped by to see Brian today. I had a great laugh on this one:D

Paid for an item on e-bay from them. THEY FILED A NON PAYMENT STRIKE AGAINST ME. I HAVE THE CREDIT CARD PROOF I PAID FOR THE ITEM ...... I AM NOT HAPPY!!

Next time you might want to use a phone and see what going on before you ASSUME you are getting ripped off. WE ALL KNOW WHAT ASSUME means....... Well...... got the first part right.

Gbody is top notch in my book.

Shaun

I received my part today. After talking to Brian he sent it to me without it being paid for. After trying to pay for the item three times using Pay Pal. Three times it showed paid with a credit card, Which wasn't happening on his end.I would like to thank him for the super service. I am happily putting the check in the mail today . I appreciate the help and understanding shown to me. Ron

I received my part today. After talking to Brian he sent it to me without it being paid for. After trying to pay for the item three times using Pay Pal. Three times it showed paid with a credit card, Which wasn't happening on his end.I would like to thank him for the super service. I am happily putting the check in the mail today . I appreciate the help and understanding shown to me. Ron
Glad to hear....