G Body Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BARTGN

I have had positive transactions with Brian in the past, this is not a flame. I am attempting to purchace Moog cargo coil rear springs from GBP.His price is 80.00 with shipping. Could probably beat his price local but because I support T.B. venders I chose to buy from him. Here is where trouble started. If you call his Tel. # some guy with ball beirings in his mouth answers tellig you to don,t call, go to email .I am not comp. smart. Would like to buy parts from him but if hassle factor is too great I,ll go elsewhere.

Three days ago I needed a part I couldn't find on his site. I went to contacts and sent an e mail at about 5:15 pm. At about 5:30 Brian responded to my e mail asking for a phone number to call. Ten minutes later I received the call, and the part was ordered. I was just interupted by a knock on the door. UPS just delivered my part. I don't think it was hard dealing with them at all.

Brian is on the way to Norwalk, that is probably why you got one of the other people...

Blackberry

BlackBerry® Curve 8310 - Titanium Cell Phone - | Wireless from AT&T, formerly Cingular

Overview
The next-generation Curve has arrived, now with built-in support for Telenav® Maps and Telenav® GPS navigator! The BlackBerry Curve 8310 is the smallest, lightest BlackBerry ever with a QWERTY keyboard. It features clean lines, curved edges, and easy-to-use trackball navigation. The sleek design balances both personal and work needs with the perfect blend of performance and usability. The Curve is the first BlackBerry to support AT&T Mobile Music, an enhanced media player, and stereo Bluetooth® headset capabilities. Snap crisp photos on the 2 MP camera with 5x zoom and flash. Need more storage? It has a microSD(TM) expandable memory slot to store music, videos and more. The Curve comes with BlackBerry's first email spellchecker, TeleNav Maps, and the AT&T Mall to shop for ringtones and downloads. Go global, the Curve has everything you ever needed or wanted in a BlackBerry.

Included Features
BlackBerry email, messaging, and organizer in one sleek design
The smallest, lightest full QWERTY BlackBerry available
Easy-to-use intuitive trackball navigation
Automatic wireless delivery of enterprise or personal email
BlackBerry Enterprise Server® & BlackBerry Internet Service® email
Large adjustable brightness light sensing screen
2.0 Megapixel camera with flash and 5x digital zoom
Bluetooth® Wireless 2.0 with stereo headset support
AT&T Mobile Music - streaming music, music ID and more
Instant Messaging - Yahoo!®, AOL®, & Windows Live (via download)
Enhanced media player for music, videos, and photos
MicroSD(TM) expansion card slot - add up to 2 GB memory
PIM integration for contacts, tasks, and calendar
New! BlackBerry email spell checker
Integrated speakerphone, conference calling, and voice dialing
Extended battery life - 4 hrs talk time; 17 days of standby
Push to Talk - "Walkie-Talkie" style communication
Global voice and data roaming in over 135 countries
AT&T Mall - Shop for ringtones, games, and graphics
Built-in support for Telenav® Maps and Telenav® GPS navigator
Fast HTML browser to surf the web
Text and Picture Messaging
Rated for Hearing Aids: M3, T3

Just a thought;)

sdteb, while a blackberry is a good idea... its kind of hard to use a blackberry when service is spotty. I have a blackberry for work and a personal cell phone (sprint).
Neither get good service in ahoskie. :(
The only service i could pick up on the blackberry and the rumor was analog. every once in a while all of my texts would come through on the rumor all at once. So i turned it off :wink:

therein lies the beauty of the blackberry...it is offered by all the carriers...verizon, alltell, att, sprint etc...i would try others providers....

What about AOL's webmail feature to check email whilst traveling to avoid posts like this...just my .02

Read the title!

I read it and also read you entering comments in every thread concerning Gbody. It is clear you have a problem with him. It is no secret. It is easy to find for anyone to see your gripe.

We have been through this with others so not singling you out, just chill! You can make your own thread and bump it every day if that makes you happy.

informative

I read it and also read you entering comments in every thread concerning Gbody. It is clear you have a problem with him. It is no secret. It is easy to find for anyone to see your gripe.

We have been through this with others so not singling you out, just chill! You can make your own thread and bump it every day if that makes you happy.

What part of these quotes i placed shows me griping about the past?...just pointing out some business solutions that may help.

this only makes you look like your defending him from others...my posts were not negative here ....just informative on potential email solutions for the guy.....

Yes we know he owes me money...i showed up to the nats with his roof and even got him a steering wheel...you know the details..hell your next door neighbors with the guy...

....where was he? not visible that's for sure ...

especially after he posted ill be at nats shandy..you'll get your wish...
shady if you ask me...you brought this up again..not I

ban me if you like...

What part of these quotes i placed shows me griping about the past?...just pointing out some business solutions that may help.

this only makes you look like your defending him from others...my posts were not negative here ....just informative on potential email solutions for the guy.....

Yes we know he owes me money...i showed up to the nats with his roof and even got him a steering wheel...you know the details..hell your next door neighbors with the guy...

....where was he? not visible that's for sure ...

especially after he posted ill be at nats shandy..you'll get your wish...
shady if you ask me...you brought this up again..not I

ban me if you like...

I told you via e-mailoof back after all these years.
Shandy we were hiding in every persons tents & vendors I do business with.
I sent you an e-mail you want to talk give me your # & a good time to call you.

You ran around like a little bad ass threatening me then tell me I'm too old to be acting like that. I'll run my business the way I want. Don't like it don't buy from me. You have a better way of running a business do a Turbo Buick business yourself. You have all the solutions.

As far As "some guy with ball beirings in his mouth answers tellig you to don,t call, go to email .I am not comp. smart." With that post it is understood. Also if you READ on site "shipping is an estimate & may not reflect shipping costs posted". We do look at every shipping quote & Mr. Ball bearing probably saves 80% of the customer's orders shipping costs.

The collusion is quite obvious.

I told you via e-mailoof back after all these years.
Shandy we were hiding in every persons tents & vendors I do business with.
I sent you an e-mail you want to talk give me your # & a good time to call you.

You ran around like a little bad ass threatening me then tell me I'm too old to be acting like that. I'll run my business the way I want. Don't like it don't buy from me. You have a better way of running a business do a Turbo Buick business yourself. You have all the solutions.

As far As "some guy with ball beirings in his mouth answers tellig you to don,t call, go to email .I am not comp. smart." With that post it is understood. Also if you READ on site "shipping is an estimate & may not reflect shipping costs posted". We do look at every shipping quote & Mr. Ball bearing probably saves 80% of the customer's orders shipping costs.

First what is an emailoof?

I walked BG multiple times asking vendors have you seen gbody....not one said yea he was just here....kind of like the girl in the Niagara falls area from the breakfast club (Anthony Michael Hall said he slept with, anyone who knows the movie should find this analogy amusing)

As far as running a business...just one suggestion...Follow through. You'll go further and maybe make a little more money...again only a suggestion.

Little bad ass huh...who is the one in a thread to another tb.com member...said I ****ed little boys like you in jail....oh that would be you...the classless one.

Second we have the post with you insinuating "you will get your wish I’ll be at BG...Sounds like a threat to me...coming from you not me.

What a joke...if you were there you knew by reading the posts that I would bring your roof...and steering wheel. Did you email me...uh no...Not to my email addresses at least...
shandy@shandy.com
my work is shandy.ellis-brown@att.com

6155337172 cell...call me anytime...i usually work late and i am on CDT.

Very easy to remember I must say.

Let’s settle this.

I say for Scottish rite children’s hospital next year at BG we have a boxing match. I'll put up the first 500.00 bucks if you'll have a go at it? And who ever wins can have all the proceeds donated in their name.

Sounds equitable don't you think?

one more thing...can i get my parts or money back? 98.00 to be exact

Call me Don King!

Let’s settle this.

I say for Scottish rite children’s hospital next year at BG we have a boxing match. I'll put up the first 500.00 bucks if you'll have a go at it? And who ever wins can have all the proceeds donated in their name.

Sounds equitable don't you think?

I will promote this fight. No doubt about it, and we can schedule an under card also between other members who have had disputed transactions over the years!:D

I will promote this fight. No doubt about it, and we can schedule an under card also between other members who have had disputed transactions over the years!:D

This kind of crap has to stop... I think that was a little uncalled for considering the recent events in the community.
I am closing this thread. If steb wants to start another thread fine. This one is done....

Status
Not open for further replies.